Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: Test practice for a Pocket PC

Re: Test practice for a Pocket PC

SWE

cramsession.com has study guides you can download to pda. as for questions,
i know they're out there, but not sure where.

"John McCoy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:050c01c378b4$42220cc0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone have any recommendations for some practice
> questions for a pocket pc? I will be taking mine on a day
> trip Saturday while the wife shops and thought it might
> good to tinker with and stay fresh with studying.
>
> I am currently preparing for 70-216
>
> Thanks

John McCoy

Thanks, I'll check them out. Transcender does the Palm but
not pocket pc.