Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Work At Home

Work At Home

pamkaz@hotmail.com

Are you ready for a legitimate work at home opportunity that will pay
you real money? Would you like to make between $7,000 to $10,000 a
week, in your pajamas? We are looking for data processors who are able
to work from home typing up forms.

http://pamkaz.datapr.hop.clickbank.net

Toolman Tim

In news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com,
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) spewed forth:
> Are you ready for a legitimate work at home opportunity that will pay
> you real money? Would you like to make between $7,000 to $10,000 a
> week, in your pajamas? We are looking for data processors who are
> able to work from home typing up forms.

Putrid spam. Putrid job. Peddle your crap somewhere else.

Blinky the Shark

On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 12:05:04 -0800, Toolman Tim wrote:

> In news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com,
> (E-Mail Removed) spewed forth:
>> Are you ready for a legitimate work at home opportunity that will pay
>> you real money? Would you like to make between $7,000 to $10,000 a
>> week, in your pajamas? We are looking for data processors who are

> Putrid spam. Putrid job. Peddle your crap somewhere else.

And how all that money got in his pajamas, we'll never know...

<doing that Groucho thing with my eyebrows>

(Yeah, shark eyebrows -- chalk that up to poetic license.)

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Spuds

On 11 Feb 2006 11:57:33 -0800, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>Are you ready for a legitimate work at home opportunity that will pay
>you real money? Would you like to make between $7,000 to $10,000 a
>week, in your pajamas?

Damn! Could I make even more if I put on pants?

Toolman Tim

In news(E-Mail Removed) ynet.net,
Blinky the Shark spewed forth:
> On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 12:05:04 -0800, Toolman Tim wrote:
>
>> In news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com,
>> (E-Mail Removed) spewed forth:
>>> Are you ready for a legitimate work at home opportunity that will
>>> pay you real money? Would you like to make between $7,000 to
>>> $10,000 a week, in your pajamas? We are looking for data
>>> processors who are

>> Putrid spam. Putrid job. Peddle your crap somewhere else.

> And how all that money got in his pajamas, we'll never know...
>
> <doing that Groucho thing with my eyebrows>
>
> (Yeah, shark eyebrows -- chalk that up to poetic license.)

The bigger question might be "why" does he want all that money in is
pajamas...

Blinky the Shark

On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 13:30:21 -0800, Toolman Tim wrote:

> In news(E-Mail Removed) ynet.net,
> Blinky the Shark spewed forth:
>> On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 12:05:04 -0800, Toolman Tim wrote:
>>
>>> In news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com,
>>> (E-Mail Removed) spewed forth:
>>>
>>> Putrid spam. Putrid job. Peddle your crap somewhere else.

>> And how all that money got in his pajamas, we'll never know...
>>
>> <doing that Groucho thing with my eyebrows>
>>
>> (Yeah, shark eyebrows -- chalk that up to poetic license.)

> The bigger question might be "why" does he want all that money in is
> pajamas...

Probably indicates that there's nothing else sizable in there.

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Toolman Tim

In news(E-Mail Removed) ynet.net,
Blinky the Shark spewed forth:
> On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 13:30:21 -0800, Toolman Tim wrote:
>
>> In news(E-Mail Removed) ynet.net,
>> Blinky the Shark spewed forth:

>>> And how all that money got in his pajamas, we'll never know...
>>>
>>> <doing that Groucho thing with my eyebrows>
>>>
>>> (Yeah, shark eyebrows -- chalk that up to poetic license.)

>> The bigger question might be "why" does he want all that money in is
>> pajamas...

> Probably indicates that there's nothing else sizable in there.

Well, I hope only $10 is in quarters...much more than that would be hard to
explain

JANA

ANOTHER RIP-OFF SCAM!

--