Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: What's the hold-up?!

OT: What's the hold-up?!

Kendal Emery

Oh, but what about Hillary?????

(Sarcastic post, please take it that way)

Systems Administrator
Coordinated Home Care
remove me to email to me
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> > what if bush looses the next election.

> I doubt that will happen. The Democrats have not put up anybody worth a
> squirt.
>
> > i think us foreign policy will change somewhat to a more dithering

> undecided
> > screw up..

> It would probably become very wishy washy I agree.
>
> > that apart i'm no fan of bush with regard to foreign policy

> I'm not a big fan of his in general but I think he's being fairly

consistent
> with his foriegn policy. At least compared to what we've had in the past.

Tommy

Sometimes it's worse. The US couldn't even catch a goldfish in the hands of
some friends and to be handed over by them:

http://www.thbookservice.com/bookpage.asp?prod_cd=c6346

http://washingtontimes.com/op-ed/200...2358-9367r.htm

Isn't that more shameful?

"Disappointed" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:15fa01c37859$50611cf0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Two years ago, I figured the "greatest country in the
> world" would have been proudly displaying bin Laden's
> maggot-infested head on a stick long before this. That
> sick SOB will probably be the cause of hundreds, if not
> thousands more needless deaths before he's dead. You've
> got all that technology, all those soldiers, all that
> money, and you can't catch the freedom-loving nations'
> number 1 enemy. Why the **** isn't he dead!!?? Wake
> up!! It's been two long years!! You couldn't catch a
> goldfish in a coffee cup. Period. Hang your fat
> arrogant heads in shame.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Sick To My Stomach

Jtyc

> Bush has demonstrated repeated (IMO) that he is a man of
> principles. Regardless what our individual opinions of
> him are he has always done what he thinks is the right
> thing. I don't think he'll leave the Iraqis until there
> is stability there.

I agree.

Jtyc

> do you think that would work as an opening line on chicks in alabama..
> they might view it as holy and well those type usually like to give holy
> stuff a bit of lip action

hmm... Interesting idea... I shall have to remember that next time I'm
there.

Jtyc

> Sometimes it's worse. The US couldn't even catch a goldfish in the hands
of
> some friends and to be handed over by them:

Egads... Get over Clinton already. He wasn't a very good president. Accept
that and move on.

Kendal Emery

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Oh, but what about Hillary?????

> As much as it pains me to say it, I think she will be a contender in the

08'
> election.
>

> Too bad really, I really think that she is not a nice person.

And as much as I dislike Bill, I take one look at her, and uderstand
completely why he was confused as to what exactly sex was.....

Systems Administrator
Coordinated Home Care
(E-Mail Removed)
remove me to email to me

Mike Flemming \(sock puppet\)

A man of priples, the guy is a leper

news:O$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Bush has demonstrated repeated (IMO) that he is a man of
> > principles. Regardless what our individual opinions of
> > him are he has always done what he thinks is the right
> > thing. I don't think he'll leave the Iraqis until there
> > is stability there.

> I agree.

Mike Flemming \(sock puppet\)

oh... and shouldn't that be IMHO?

news:O$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Bush has demonstrated repeated (IMO) that he is a man of
> > principles. Regardless what our individual opinions of
> > him are he has always done what he thinks is the right
> > thing. I don't think he'll leave the Iraqis until there
> > is stability there.

> I agree.

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

"Mike Flemming (sock puppet)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> oh... and shouldn't that be IMHO?

Sock puppet or not, you must be new here, and perhaps to USENET in general.

There ARE no humble opinions.

--
Fris "But there are lots of the other kind" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

billyw

nothin worse than a man of priples...