Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: What's the hold-up?!

OT: What's the hold-up?!

Disappointed

Two years ago, I figured the "greatest country in the
world" would have been proudly displaying bin Laden's
maggot-infested head on a stick long before this. That
sick SOB will probably be the cause of hundreds, if not
thousands more needless deaths before he's dead. You've
got all that technology, all those soldiers, all that
money, and you can't catch the freedom-loving nations'
number 1 enemy. Why the **** isn't he dead!!?? Wake
up!! It's been two long years!! You couldn't catch a
goldfish in a coffee cup. Period. Hang your fat
arrogant heads in shame.

Sincerely,

Sick To My Stomach

Consultant

you can only bomb so much dirt

"Disappointed" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:15fa01c37859$50611cf0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Two years ago, I figured the "greatest country in the
> world" would have been proudly displaying bin Laden's
> maggot-infested head on a stick long before this. That
> sick SOB will probably be the cause of hundreds, if not
> thousands more needless deaths before he's dead. You've
> got all that technology, all those soldiers, all that
> money, and you can't catch the freedom-loving nations'
> number 1 enemy. Why the **** isn't he dead!!?? Wake
> up!! It's been two long years!! You couldn't catch a
> goldfish in a coffee cup. Period. Hang your fat
> arrogant heads in shame.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Sick To My Stomach

billyw

my big fear is that the US will cut and run in iraq, not that they've ever
done it in the past, and leave the UK on it's own

news:uTt$(E-Mail Removed)...
> you can only bomb so much dirt
>
> "Disappointed" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:15fa01c37859$50611cf0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Two years ago, I figured the "greatest country in the
> > world" would have been proudly displaying bin Laden's
> > maggot-infested head on a stick long before this. That
> > sick SOB will probably be the cause of hundreds, if not
> > thousands more needless deaths before he's dead. You've
> > got all that technology, all those soldiers, all that
> > money, and you can't catch the freedom-loving nations'
> > number 1 enemy. Why the **** isn't he dead!!?? Wake
> > up!! It's been two long years!! You couldn't catch a
> > goldfish in a coffee cup. Period. Hang your fat
> > arrogant heads in shame.
> >
> > Sincerely,
> >
> > Sick To My Stomach

Jtyc

> my big fear is that the US will cut and run in iraq, not that they've ever
> done it in the past, and leave the UK on it's own

I doubt that will happen. Although I do see some control being given over
to the UN. bleh

Consultant

pansies

news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> > my big fear is that the US will cut and run in iraq, not that they've

ever
> > done it in the past, and leave the UK on it's own

> I doubt that will happen. Although I do see some control being given over
> to the UN. bleh

Jtyc

> As much as I hate to say it, there's a strong possibility
> your fear will become reality.

I don't see it happening. If you believe the US is doing this to do the
right thing, then they stay. If you believe that Bush is doing it just for
the oil, then they stay. There is no logic in bailing out.

billyw

not as big a pansy as bush going cap in hand to people that shafted him only
months ago

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> pansies
>
> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > my big fear is that the US will cut and run in iraq, not that they've

> ever
> > > done it in the past, and leave the UK on it's own

> > I doubt that will happen. Although I do see some control being given

over
> > to the UN. bleh

billyw

what if baby bush bails out?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > As much as I hate to say it, there's a strong possibility
> > your fear will become reality.

> I don't see it happening. If you believe the US is doing this to do the
> right thing, then they stay. If you believe that Bush is doing it just

for
> the oil, then they stay. There is no logic in bailing out.

Jtyc

> not as big a pansy as bush going cap in hand to people that shafted him
only
> months ago

It's either that or go cap in hand and ask the US taxpayer to futher put the
burdens of the world on their shoulders.

Why they are not just using Iraqi oil to pay for this I do not understand.

Jtyc

> what if baby bush bails out?

Baby Bush? I'm not sure what you mean.