Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Why milwaukee wisconsin is the racism capital of america

Why milwaukee wisconsin is the racism capital of america

niggersandcrackers.com

Why milwaukee wisconsin is the racism capital of america. you gotta read
this. *New article and poll question.

www.niggersandcrackers.com

Toolman Tim

In news:HLpGf.15534$(E-Mail Removed) hlink.net,
niggersandcrackers.com spewed forth:
> Why milwaukee wisconsin is the racism capital of america. you gotta
> read this. *New article and poll question.

FOAD

Rectum Burn

"niggersandcrackers.com" <(E-Mail Removed)> said in
news:HLpGf.15534$(E-Mail Removed) hlink.net:

> Why milwaukee wisconsin is the racism capital of america. you gotta read
> this. *New article and poll question.
>
> www.I_am_a_****ing_spammer.com

You need to quit plugging your ****ed up web site and go some where else,
you goofy bastard.