Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE Software

MCSE Software

JH

I am lauching a new certification site with books, downloads, network
simulators and a guide to cert acronyms. I would like some feedback
about site navigation, content and design.

http://www.certificationdepot.com/

Thanks is advance

Consultant

you are letting bootcamps advertise on your site, shameful

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...