Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Unit Conversion Website?

Unit Conversion Website?

Patrick D. Rockwell

Is there a website where you can convert Any units into compatible units, or
which has ALL conversion charts? Feet into inches, pounds into kilograms,
teaspoons
into tablespoons, etc? I knew of such a website and I thought that it was on
http://www.reference.com, but I can't find it there anymore, if it was
there. Or maybe
I'm looking in the wrong spot. Thanks in advance.

--
----------------------------------
Patrick D. Rockwell

FML

Patrick D. Rockwell wrote:
> Is there a website where you can convert Any units into compatible units, or
> which has ALL conversion charts? Feet into inches, pounds into kilograms,
> teaspoons
> into tablespoons, etc? I knew of such a website and I thought that it was on
> http://www.reference.com, but I can't find it there anymore, if it was
> there. Or maybe
> I'm looking in the wrong spot. Thanks in advance.

Google!

Type your search in the form: convert 1 foot to inches

Scraggy

Patrick D. Rockwell wrote:
> Is there a website where you can convert Any units into compatible
> units, or which has ALL conversion charts? Feet into inches, pounds
> into kilograms, teaspoons
> into tablespoons, etc? I knew of such a website and I thought that it
> was on http://www.reference.com, but I can't find it there anymore,
> if it was there. Or maybe
> I'm looking in the wrong spot. Thanks in advance.

This what you need? I find it very useful.

http://joshmadison.net/software/convert/

members. Groucho Marx

james

http://megaconverter.com/mega2/

JIM

"Scraggy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Patrick D. Rockwell wrote:
>> Is there a website where you can convert Any units into compatible
>> units, or which has ALL conversion charts? Feet into inches, pounds
>> into kilograms, teaspoons
>> into tablespoons, etc? I knew of such a website and I thought that it
>> was on http://www.reference.com, but I can't find it there anymore,
>> if it was there. Or maybe
>> I'm looking in the wrong spot. Thanks in advance.

> This what you need? I find it very useful.
>
> http://joshmadison.net/software/convert/
>
> --
> I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as
> members. Groucho Marx

Budweiser

"Patrick D. Rockwell" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsF7Gf.8178$(E-Mail Removed) m...
> Is there a website where you can convert Any units into compatible
> units, or
> which has ALL conversion charts? Feet into inches, pounds into
> kilograms, teaspoons
> into tablespoons, etc? I knew of such a website and I thought that it
> was on
> http://www.reference.com, but I can't find it there anymore, if it was
> there. Or maybe
> I'm looking in the wrong spot. Thanks in advance.
>

> --
> ----------------------------------
> Patrick D. Rockwell

Learn to google
this is what i use
http://www.flw.com/convertor/

why?

On Tue, 07 Feb 2006 20:45:35 GMT, Patrick D. Rockwell wrote:

>Is there a website where you can convert Any units into compatible units, or

There are so many to pick from......

>which has ALL conversion charts? Feet into inches, pounds into kilograms,

ALL, if not write your own.

>teaspoons
>into tablespoons, etc? I knew of such a website and I thought that it was on
>http://www.reference.com, but I can't find it there anymore, if it was
>there. Or maybe
>I'm looking in the wrong spot. Thanks in advance.

If the wrong spot isn't www.google.com then yes.

www.google.com
unit conversion , Results 1 - 10 of about 22,500,000 English pages

online unit conversion , Results 1 - 10 of about 6,870,000 English pages

Me