Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE: Messaging logos

MCSE: Messaging logos

Simon Geary

Is anyone able to download logos for the MCSE:Messaging or MCSA:Messaging?
My profile has been updated and the links appear on the logo download page
but the links are dead. Is it just me?

CheeseBurger

I email them to, here's the unhelpfull answer:

Thank you for your e-mail regarding access to the Logo benefit.

We apologize for any inconvenience you are experiencing. The Microsoft
Certified Professional Program Logo Guidelines are available on the Training
and Certification Web site and are included in every new welcome kit issued.
Please read the logo guidelines to learn the appropriate uses of your
certification logo. The guidelines also describe inappropriate uses of the
logo and your rights and responsibilities related to logo use.
http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/m...icies/logo.asp

Please let us know if you experience any problems when entering accessing
the area. When describing problems, please be very detailed and specific and
include all the information you can.

If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know. Thank you
for contacting Microsoft.

Cynthia

Cheeseburger MCSE+M

news:072b01c3785b$5e4abfe0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> No, I'm waiting also, checked this morning and still the
> same, i've emailed MCP Support and await reply
>
> Dave

Tom Helms [MSFT]

I contacted our internal Training and and Certifications earlier--they are
addressing this issue.

--
Tom Helms [MSFT]

newsgroup purposes only."

"CheeseBurger" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> I email them to, here's the unhelpfull answer:
>
> Thank you for your e-mail regarding access to the Logo benefit.
>
> We apologize for any inconvenience you are experiencing. The Microsoft
> Certified Professional Program Logo Guidelines are available on the

Training
> and Certification Web site and are included in every new welcome kit

issued.
> Please read the logo guidelines to learn the appropriate uses of your
> certification logo. The guidelines also describe inappropriate uses of the
> logo and your rights and responsibilities related to logo use.
> http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/m...icies/logo.asp
>
> Please let us know if you experience any problems when entering accessing
> the area. When describing problems, please be very detailed and specific

and
> include all the information you can.
>
> If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know. Thank you
> for contacting Microsoft.
>

> Cynthia
>
> (E-Mail Removed)
>

> --
> Cheeseburger MCSE+M
>

> "Dave" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:072b01c3785b$5e4abfe0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > No, I'm waiting also, checked this morning and still the
> > same, i've emailed MCP Support and await reply
> >
> > Dave

Upgrade path for MCSA:2000 Messaging to MCSA:2003 Messaging D. Young MCSA 2 04-05-2005 08:19 AM
How do you use Microsoft logos in your resumes? =?Utf-8?B?Y2hpcA==?= MCSD 10 01-13-2004 11:46 PM
MCSA/MCSE: Messaging Logos are now available for download Tom Helms [MSFT] MCSA 3 10-25-2003 07:21 PM
Logos are crap! Garry Mc MCSD 9 10-14-2003 03:12 PM
MCSA/MCSE: Messaging Logos are now available for download Tom Helms [MSFT] MCSE 11 09-17-2003 01:58 PM

Advertisments