Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > List of interesting software ..

List of interesting software ..

malick

I invite everybody to check this website for all your software need
from backup software to educational software

Evan Platt

On Sun, 05 Feb 2006 23:49:32 GMT, "malick" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I invite everybody to check this website for all your software need
>from backup software to educational software

I suggest you use some of the educational software.

harvey

thanks for the website
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sun, 05 Feb 2006 23:49:32 GMT, "malick" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>>I invite everybody to check this website for all your software need
>>from backup software to educational software

> I suggest you use some of the educational software.
> --
> To reply, remove TheObvious from my e-mail address.

Evan Platt

On Mon, 06 Feb 2006 23:26:44 GMT, "harvey" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>thanks for the website

1. Any reason you sent that to me?
2. Any reason you sent it also via e-mail?
3. Any reason you sent it with return receipt requested?