Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > READ THIS

READ THIS

R. Jason Martin

" $1.50 paypal " PayPay is 100% fraud protected so you make money.

READ THIS

CHANGE YOUR LIFE IN 2 MINUTES

If you follow these simple steps you will be on your way to financial
freedom.
Can you really make money so easily?
I thought it was impossible. Just take 2 minutes to read this, that's all it
takes.
You'll see how possible it really is.

A little while back, I came across an article similar to this that said you
could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment
of $9.00! So I thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a scam", but then I
remembered seeing this same idea on OPRAH, so I was intrigued to read on.
There was an article published in the Wall Street Journal, here is some of
it!!
Everyone has heard about "PayPal" (if you haven't you will soon) and, when I
came across this concept I knew it would work because, as a member of
PayPal, I
had already experienced their efficiency and excellent standing. PayPal is
the simplest method of making and receiving payments online anyone has ever
seen! Anyone with an email address can join, for FREE!
Please read further before you go there...
You can complete this whole process in less than one hour and you will never
forget the day you decided to do so!!! Oh!, Did I say FAST? By fast I mean
'the speed of the Internet-type fast.' Everything is done on the Internet by
E-mail. And, if you abide by the rules, it is NOT considered SPAM, so it's
perfectly legal!

Anyway, it said that you send $1.50 though paypal to each of the emails
stated in the article. You then place your own email address in the bottom
of the list at No.6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroup. (There
are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking
to few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured what have I got to
lose except $9.00, right?
Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the
legal aspects of it : I did some research and found that it follows the same
regulations as the mailed chain letters, which according to the U.S. Post
Office (1-800-725-2161) is indeed legal! If you're skeptical call the
number and ask. Then I invested the measly $9.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!?.
Within 7 days, I started getting money in my PayPal account! I was shocked
and excited! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in.
In my first week, I made $36.00. Well at least I made my money back
By the end of my second week I had made a total of $720! In the third week I
had a total of $3,233 and still growing. This is now my fourth week and I
have made a total of $10.125 and it's still coming in rapidly.
It's certainly worth $9.00., I have spent more than that on an extra value
meal !! : Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works?
Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the
information off of it as you need it.

REQUIREMENTS: You must have a verified PayPal account. If you do not have an
account you can go to www.paypal.com and follow the instructions to set up a
free account. It's 100% free and safe. In order to place the initial $9
into your account, you will have to verify your bank account with PayPal
(which may take a couple of days).
To verify your account, paypal deposits two small sums into
your account, and then you sign on to your account, and verify the amounts
they deposited. So if you're just starting your account, not only is it
free, but they
actually pay you a little bit.
Paypal is 100% secure and is used by millions of people world wide.

STEP 1: Sign into your PayPal account
Select the "send money" tab
Recipient's Email: Type the first email in this list.
Amount: 1.50
Category of Purchase: Goods (Other)
Email Subject: Type “Email List”
Note: Type “PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST.”

Then repeat this step for each email on the below list.
What you are doing is creating a service by this and best of all you are not giving your address to anyone you do not know.. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!
The email list is:

1) http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
2) (E-Mail Removed)
3) (E-Mail Removed)
4) (E-Mail Removed)
5) (E-Mail Removed)
6) (E-Mail Removed)

STEP 2: Now remove the 1st email off the list that you see above, move the
other addresses up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc?.) and add YOUR email
address (the one used on your paypal account) as number 6 on the list.

STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close
to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200
newsgroups, message board. (I think there are close to
32,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the
more money you make - as well as everyone else on the list!

---- DIR" $1.50 paypal " PayPay is 100% fraud protected so you make money.

[...]

1) (E-Mail Removed)
2) (E-Mail Removed)
3) (E-Mail Removed)
4) (E-Mail Removed)
5) (E-Mail Removed)
6) (E-Mail Removed)

STEP 2: Now remove the 1st email off the list that you see above, move the
other addresses up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc?.) and add YOUR email
address (the one used on your paypal account) as number 6 on the list.

STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close" $1.50 paypal " PayPay is 100% fraud protected so you make money.

[...]

---- DIRECTIONS----

HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS, MESSAGE BOARD----------
Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag
your Cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the
edit menu.
This will copy the entire letter into the computer memory.

Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' or 'word' file and place your cursor at the
top of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste
a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the list.

Step 3) save your new notepad
file as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings in different sittings,
you'll always have this file to go back to.

Step 4) Use Mozilla Firefox, Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching
for various
newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)
Just example you log on any search engine like, yahoo.com, google.com,
altavista.com, excite.com then you search with this subject millionaire
message board? or money making message board? or employment message board?
or money making discussions? or money making forum? or business message
board? etc. You will find thousand & thousand of message boards. Click one
by one then you will find the option post a new message.

Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by
highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu.
Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they
scroll
through the list of postings in a particular group, click the post message
button. You're done with your first one!
Please Be Honest and it will truely work for you: Congrats!