Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > how to start studying for MCSE/MCSA

how to start studying for MCSE/MCSA

yogi

hi i want to start studying for mcse can some one tell me
where to begin and what should i do i have no exprience
in this field i know little abt networking please help me
friends,,,,, thank you

Rich

Friends is a bit presumptuous.

Start at the Microsoft Training and Certification link on
their website. You found the forum, I think you can find
the link and handle it from there.