Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Can we insult anyone for freedom of Expression

Can we insult anyone for freedom of Expression

Thaqalain

My question to all technocrats and professionals here.Are we heading
for an all out war!

Atlas Shrugged

"Thaqalain" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> My question to all technocrats and professionals here.Are we heading
> for an all out war!

First, don't hide behind "we." The answer to your question is "yes."
Freedom speech is absolute in a free society.

Mitch

In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
Thaqalain <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> My question to all technocrats and professionals here.Are we heading
> for an all out war!

Your question makes no sense; even less figuring in the nonsense
subject line.

Are you asking "are insults protected under the concept of freedom of
expression?"
Are you asking "can anyone be insulted?" or "can people who are *for*
freedom of expression claim to be insulted?"

I have no idea why war comes up at all. What kind of war do you mean?
Between what sides of what?
How do 'technocrats and professionals' make any difference in this
subject at all? What does freedom of expression have to do with
employment or expertise in some technical field?

OT: Triumph insult Comic dog challange Tron2004 MCSE 38 08-19-2004 08:21 PM
Re: insult RedBack, the state-supported, fallowing ratsbane Computer Support 8 06-27-2004 10:38 AM
Re: insult RedBack, the curmudgeonly, expariating dessert Computer Support 0 06-26-2004 11:03 AM
insult britishbull Computer Support 1 06-26-2004 10:51 AM
Free insult Erica Grayson Computer Support 1 02-09-2004 10:54 AM

Advertisments