Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > pls, help.. i need a number..pls

pls, help.. i need a number..pls

olabanji timothy

Hallo. I lost my mcse number. Where can ic get it again.

Please ASAP.

Toc clear it up , i need a number to be able to become a
member of your site

Dizzy

Go out to your pet rabbit's cage with a nice carrot. Give the carrot to the rabbit.
Then go play in traffic.

Your number will magically appear as a tatoo on your forhead.

"olabanji timothy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:012b01c3771a$8dfc19b0$(E-Mail Removed)...
| Hallo. I lost my mcse number. Where can ic get it again.
|

| Please ASAP.
|
| Toc clear it up , i need a number to be able to become a
| member of your site

Tron2003

You lost your MCSE number? How do u do something as assnine as that. You
probably want a fake copy of a MCSE, but I'm no Matlock.

"olabanji timothy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:012b01c3771a$8dfc19b0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hallo. I lost my mcse number. Where can ic get it again.
>

> Please ASAP.
>
> Toc clear it up , i need a number to be able to become a
> member of your site

Brian

"olabanji timothy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> Hallo. I lost my mcse number. Where can ic get it again.

How do you go from wanting to starting "studing" for your MCSE to having
your MCSE and losing the number in the span of a single post?

Consultant

perry mason, perhaps?

"Tron2003" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> You lost your MCSE number? How do u do something as assnine as that. You
> probably want a fake copy of a MCSE, but I'm no Matlock.
>

> "olabanji timothy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:012b01c3771a$8dfc19b0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hallo. I lost my mcse number. Where can ic get it again.
> >

> > Please ASAP.
> >
> > Toc clear it up , i need a number to be able to become a
> > member of your site

Jtyc

> perry mason, perhaps?

I figured you for a Kojak man...