Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Outlook Web Access randomly asking for credentials

Outlook Web Access randomly asking for credentials

elassey@gmail.com

Some of my users when they are logged into OWA, will click on an e-mail
(many times it's the same e-mail for all users, sometimes it's not) and
in the reading pane, the OWA login screen will appear. They also can't
delete the e-mail or really do anything with it. Has anyone seen this
before or have any suggestions? It doesn't appear to be a case of
their
session timing out, it has happened even right after they login to OWA.

Thanks,
Erin