Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Recycled my Bin

Recycled my Bin

Frosty

I highlighted my Recycle Bin on my desktop (XP Pro) and hit Delete.
It disappeared!
How do I get it back & where did it go?
--

"The Borg assimilated my race, and all I got was this crummy tagline."

paul

Frosty wrote:

> I highlighted my Recycle Bin on my desktop (XP Pro) and hit Delete.
> It disappeared!
> How do I get it back & where did it go?

Go to the recycle bin and.... oh.

Frosty

What trick, what device, what starting-hole on Thu, 02 Feb 2006
03:06:42 GMT, canst thou now find out, to hide paul
<(E-Mail Removed)> from this open and apparent shame?:

>Frosty wrote:
>
>> I highlighted my Recycle Bin on my desktop (XP Pro) and hit Delete.
>> It disappeared!
>> How do I get it back & where did it go?

>Go to the recycle bin and.... oh.

And the answer is:

Re-****ing-load Winders!

--

"The Borg assimilated my race, and all I got was this crummy tagline."

Paris Johnson

that was one rude comment. Not all of us are computer wise. How about
sending me a Bigriver for Dummies file book.
"Frosty" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> What trick, what device, what starting-hole on Thu, 02 Feb 2006
> 03:06:42 GMT, canst thou now find out, to hide paul
> <(E-Mail Removed)> from this open and apparent shame?:
>
>>Frosty wrote:
>>
>>> I highlighted my Recycle Bin on my desktop (XP Pro) and hit Delete.
>>> It disappeared!
>>> How do I get it back & where did it go?

>>Go to the recycle bin and.... oh.

> And the answer is:
>
> Re-****ing-load Winders!
>
> --
>
> "The Borg assimilated my race, and all I got was this crummy tagline."

Blinky the Shark

On Thu, 02 Feb 2006 00:27:21 -0600, Paris Johnson wrote:

> that was one rude comment. Not all of us are computer wise. How about
> sending me a Bigriver for Dummies file book. "Frosty" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Why are you replying so your comment runs into the last person's
attribution, above?

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

p-nut

Frosty wrote:
> I highlighted my Recycle Bin on my desktop (XP Pro) and hit Delete.
> It disappeared!
> How do I get it back & where did it go?

Install TweakUI and go to the desktop tab.
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/d...powertoys.mspx
Select Recycle bin and hit ok, if it doesn't reappear then you have the
option to rebuild icon.

Frosty

What trick, what device, what starting-hole on Thu, 2 Feb 2006
00:27:21 -0600, canst thou now find out, to hide "Paris Johnson"
<(E-Mail Removed)> from this open and apparent shame?:

>that was one rude comment. Not all of us are computer wise. How

about
>sending me a Bigriver for Dummies file book.

Dear Butthead,

That was ME answering my own question!!

Read the headers whydon'tcha?
>"Frosty" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> What trick, what device, what starting-hole on Thu, 02 Feb 2006
>> 03:06:42 GMT, canst thou now find out, to hide paul
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> from this open and apparent

shame?:

Delete.

>>>Go to the recycle bin and.... oh.

>> And the answer is:
>>
>> Re-****ing-load Winders!
>>
>> --
>>
>> "The Borg assimilated my race, and all I got was this crummy

tagline."

--

A: Because it disturbs the logical flow of a message.
Q: Why is top posting a sloppy form of writing?