Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Buddy Holly - anniversary of death Feb 3

Buddy Holly - anniversary of death Feb 3

richard1969@usa.com

As I was only 9 years old at the time, I never did get to know much
about Holly until years later.
Quite frankly, I just do not see how Holly got to be so popular with
his style of so called music and lyrics.
But then, stronger and hotter stars have been born with less.

On one web site I saw tonnight, ut showed a photo of the plane crash
site with the bodies still on the ground.

According to the official report, the plane crashed mainly due to the
inexperience of the pilot who lacked certification in instrument
flying. Something you must have if you fly at night Or cant rely on
vision alone due to weather conditions.

The reason for the flight? The bus the musicians were using had no
heat. Reportedly, one passenger developed frost bite. Holly said
"forget it". He chartered the plane to fly them to their next tour
stop. Maybe Holly should have chartered another bus with heat.

Toolman Tim

In news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com,
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) spewed forth:
> As I was only 9 years old at the time, I never did get to know much
> about Holly until years later.
> Quite frankly, I just do not see how Holly got to be so popular with
> his style of so called music and lyrics.

Quite frankly, we don't give a damn about your silly opinions.

Martik

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> As I was only 9 years old at the time, I never did get to know much
> about Holly until years later.
> Quite frankly, I just do not see how Holly got to be so popular with
> his style of so called music and lyrics.
> But then, stronger and hotter stars have been born with less.
>
> On one web site I saw tonnight, ut showed a photo of the plane crash
> site with the bodies still on the ground.
>
> According to the official report, the plane crashed mainly due to the
> inexperience of the pilot who lacked certification in instrument
> flying. Something you must have if you fly at night Or cant rely on
> vision alone due to weather conditions.
>
> The reason for the flight? The bus the musicians were using had no
> heat. Reportedly, one passenger developed frost bite. Holly said
> "forget it". He chartered the plane to fly them to their next tour
> stop. Maybe Holly should have chartered another bus with heat.

If you cannot appreciate his music you know nothing about music.

"Probably one of the rejects from American Idol tryouts"

FML

"The day, the music died"

Book End

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> As I was only 9 years old at the time, I never did get to know much
> about Holly until years later.
> Quite frankly, I just do not see how Holly got to be so popular with
> his style of so called music and lyrics.
> But then, stronger and hotter stars have been born with less.

<snip the crap>
Amongst all the performers that have died you remember the anniversary of
Buddy Holly's death. Why the **** would you remember the day someone died if
you have no interest?

Blinky the Shark

On Wed, 01 Feb 2006 17:56:58 -0800, Toolman Tim wrote:

> In news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com,
> (E-Mail Removed) spewed forth:
>> As I was only 9 years old at the time, I never did get to know much
>> about Holly until years later.
>> Quite frankly, I just do not see how Holly got to be so popular with his
>> style of so called music and lyrics.

> Quite frankly, we don't give a damn about your silly opinions.

You still reading G2 posters, Tim?

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Blinky the Shark

On Thu, 02 Feb 2006 13:42:45 +1030, Book End wrote:

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>> As I was only 9 years old at the time, I never did get to know much
>> about Holly until years later.
>> Quite frankly, I just do not see how Holly got to be so popular with his
>> style of so called music and lyrics. But then, stronger and hotter stars
>> have been born with less.
>>

> <snip the crap>
> Amongst all the performers that have died you remember the anniversary of
> Buddy Holly's death. Why the **** would you remember the day someone died
> if you have no interest?

He said he saw it on the news. He didn't say he remembered it.

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Re: Buddy Holly anyone richard Computer Support 10 12-19-2009 12:40 PM
Buddy Holly richard Computer Support 17 02-04-2009 12:16 PM
Planet of the Apes 35th Anniversary R1 DVD, Specs, Feb. 3rd Mike McGee DVD Video 3 01-30-2004 07:58 PM
Blowup, The Damned, Death in Venice, Feb. 17th Mike McGee DVD Video 6 01-06-2004 01:52 AM

Advertisments