Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > v2288 motorola phone unlock

v2288 motorola phone unlock

peter

I messed up the code ? , Does anyone have the code to unlock my mobile
v2288 motorola
thanks

Budweiser

"peter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:9gSDf.76945$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I messed up the code ? , Does anyone have the code to unlock my
> mobile v2288 motorola
> thanks

six zeros is mototola default
time for an update anyway--the thing is discontinued now

Mitch

In article <fBSDf.35979$(E-Mail Removed)>, Budweiser
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> "peter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:9gSDf.76945$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I messed up the code ? , Does anyone have the code to unlock my
> > mobile v2288 motorola
> > thanks
> >

> six zeros is mototola default
> time for an update anyway--the thing is discontinued now

I'm sorry, I need that explained --
He shouldn't use the phone because it has been discontinued?
Are you serious?