Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Google at work on desktop Linux

Google at work on desktop Linux

Au79

Search engine giant preps own version of Ubuntu

By Ben King
Published Tuesday 31st January 2006 13:46 GMT

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/01...desktop_linux/

Duane Arnold

Au79 wrote:
> Search engine giant preps own version of Ubuntu
>
> By Ben King
> Published Tuesday 31st January 2006 13:46 GMT
>

> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/01...desktop_linux/

You know you're reaching here. Next, it will be Linux and Google on the
Moon at noon -- news at 11.