Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > cold boot vrs restart

cold boot vrs restart

>Andy

Is there a practical difference in cold boot vrs a restart? I am
wondering about clearing ram and such.

Elizavita Chirkova

>Andy< wrote:

Is there a practical difference in cold boot vrs a restart? I am
>wondering about clearing ram and such.

Is it because you are that you came to me?

Elizavita Chirkova

Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

>Is there a practical difference in cold boot vrs a restart? I am
>
>Is it because you are that you came to me?

Do you sometimes wish you were that me came to you?

Elizavita Chirkova

Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

>Do you sometimes wish you were that me came to you?

What makes you think I was that you?

Elizavita Chirkova

Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

>Elizavita Chirkova wrote:
>
>What makes you think I was that you?

Perhaps I already know you were that me.

Elizavita Chirkova

Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

>Elizavita Chirkova wrote:
>
>Perhaps I already know you were that me.

You like to think I was that you -- don't you?

Elizavita Chirkova

Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

>Elizavita Chirkova wrote: