Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > 10,000 rpm hard drives

10,000 rpm hard drives

Elizavita Chirkova

Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

werd wrote:

>did of course mean the WD raptor doh!.
>
>Please go on.

Tell me more about that.

Elizavita Chirkova

The Daring Dufas wrote:

werd wrote:

>Take a look at this:
>
>http://www.seagate.com/cda/newsinfo/...0,1121,2102,00
>.html
>
>Seagate may be keeping the RPM down for added
>reliability. According to a few drive repair companies,
>recent Seagate drives have become some of the most
>reliable drives around. Look for high MTBF ratings.
>
>The Daring Dufas (data troll)

That is interesting. Please continue.

Elizavita Chirkova

Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

>Elizavita Chirkova wrote:
>
>Oh, I think they might not be the seagate raptors the only 10?

Why do you say you think they might not be the seagate raptors the only 10?

Elizavita Chirkova

Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

>The Daring Dufas wrote:
>
>Does talking about this bother you?

We were discussing you -- not me.

Elizavita Chirkova

Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

>Elizavita Chirkova wrote:
>
>Why do you say you think they might not be the seagate raptors the only 10?

What are your feelings now?

Elizavita Chirkova

Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

Elizavita Chirkova wrote: