Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Bye bye Microsoft world! I am selling up!

Bye bye Microsoft world! I am selling up!

storm808

Good-bye, I am moving on, its been fun, Bills MCSE did get me the jobs I
needed and did bring in the money but its time for me to move away from
all this technology.

Thanks to everyone (esp Lara) for help with the ups and downs of MS
life.

I am selling my worldly possessions on Ebay which include my website,
maybe an upcoming MCSE would give it a good home:

Thank you for visiting http://www.mcse2.f2s.com

I have enjoyed building and running mcse2 for the past three years. In
particular the questions and feedback from its many visitors has made
it all worthwhile.

However, my interests and now my job are moving away from the
nitty-gritty technical world of networks and servers. I am now working
increasingly on project and service management.

I will not be updating my skills to Windows 2003 this year and so will
be unable to update the website any further.

So I am now looking for a good home and a new webmaster for the
website.

The website is to be sold via Ebay.

http://tinyurl.com/mm5n

Obviously the highest bidder wins! However I am posting this in the
hope that an MCSE student will continue and develop what I have started
rather than someone simply buying the domain name because it is well
established and putting up yet another awful search page!

Again, thank you for visiting http://www.mcse2.f2s.com

Good luck and good-bye,

---
Sign up to get free daily practice questions at: http://www.QoD.US/i-54.htm