Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Upside Down

Upside Down

Nowhere

Win Xp. My Desktop screen is upside down. How do I reverse it? Thanks.

Duane Arnold

Nowhere <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
<drkv3g$ha8$(E-Mail Removed)>...

> Win Xp. My Desktop screen is upside down. How do I reverse it? Thanks.

Stand on your head.

--
Duane

The Old Sourdough

Nowhere gibbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> Win Xp. My Desktop screen is upside down. How do I reverse it? Thanks.

A few more details would help. What video card? What was the last thoing
you did before this happened? (Have you tried turning the monitor the other
way? Have you tried standing on your head? Just kidding.)

Check: Display properties>Settings>Advanced. Is there a "Rotation" tab? If
so, check your settings there. Otherwise, a few more details would be
helpful.

--
The Old Sourdough
In the future, everyone will speak one language, but no one will speak it

HMV

"Nowhere" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:drkv3g$ha8$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Win Xp. My Desktop screen is upside down. How do I reverse it? Thanks.

Ctrl + Alt + Up Arrow / Down Arrow / Left Arrow / Right Arrow

HMV

Liza Smorgaborgsson

Nowhere wrote:

Win Xp. My Desktop screen is upside down. How do I reverse it? Thanks.

Why do you say your Desktop screen is upside down?

Liza Smorgaborgsson

Duane Arnold wrote:

>Stand on your head.

What makes you think of my head?

Liza Smorgaborgsson

The Old Sourdough wrote:

Nowhere gibbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

>A few more details would help. What video card? What was the last thoing
>you did before this happened? (Have you tried turning the monitor the other
>way? Have you tried standing on your head? Just kidding.)
>
>so, check your settings there. Otherwise, a few more details would be
>helpful.

What is it you really want to know?

Liza Smorgaborgsson

HMV wrote:

>news:drkv3g$ha8$(E-Mail Removed)...
>

>Ctrl + Alt + Up Arrow / Down Arrow / Left Arrow / Right Arrow
>
>HMV

Please go on.

fred-bloggs

"Nowhere" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:drkv3g$ha8$1
@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk:

> Win Xp. My Desktop screen is upside down. How do I reverse it? Thanks.

Look for FLIPPED.EXE ?
http://vil.nai.com/vil/content/v_10517.htm

--
fred

Liza Smorgaborgsson

fred-bloggs wrote:

@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk:

>Look for FLIPPED.EXE ?
>http://vil.nai.com/vil/content/v_10517.htm

That is interesting. Please continue.

Upside down pyramid JTree? RC Java 2 02-22-2007 09:58 AM
Kodak Picture Disk...pics are upside down Bob Hayden Digital Photography 4 07-13-2005 08:44 PM
Help! Upside down blurry pictures with HP Photosmart 320. BlackJackGirl Digital Photography 0 12-06-2004 05:17 AM
Icons are upside down...how to correct MBell72398 Computer Information 3 12-19-2003 05:56 AM
Icons upside down...FIXED MBell72398 Computer Information 3 12-18-2003 07:43 PM

Advertisments