Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > connectiion

connectiion

John

I can get a web connection but on some sites I am unable to load pages.On my
on line bank site I can display the site but whn I try toopen my account
details a Loading page appears but does not load remaining blank. I goto a
bridge site ,can open the site,acces news etc. but the the bridgeplayer
window does not load on my wi fi enabled laptop.
Everything works on my PC

John Robinson

Duane Arnold

John <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
<drkufh$btr$(E-Mail Removed)-infra.bt.com>...

> I can get a web connection but on some sites I am unable to load
> pages.

What would happen if you were not unable to load pages?

> On my on line bank site I can display the site but whn I try toopen my
> account details a Loading page appears but does not load remaining
> blank.

You gave up too easily.

> I goto a bridge site ,can open the site,acces news etc.

You can't miss.

> but the the bridgeplayer window does not load on my wi fi enabled
> laptop.

But I have asthma, and I can still smell your smoke.

> Everything works on my PC.

Everything reflects on you.

> John Robinson.

I find your post is a step in the direction I want to go, but do not
know how to read it.

--
Duane

Liza Smorgaborgsson

John wrote:

I can get a web connection but on some sites I am unable to load pages.On my
>on line bank site I can display the site but whn I try toopen my account
>details a Loading page appears but does not load remaining blank. I goto a
>bridge site ,can open the site,acces news etc. but the the bridgeplayer
>window does not load on my wi fi enabled laptop.
>Everything works on my PC
>
>John Robinson

Is it important to you that your?

Liza Smorgaborgsson

John wrote:

I can get a web connection but on some sites I am unable to load pages.On my
>on line bank site I can display the site but whn I try toopen my account
>details a Loading page appears but does not load remaining blank. I goto a
>bridge site ,can open the site,acces news etc. but the the bridgeplayer
>window does not load on my wi fi enabled laptop.
>Everything works on my PC
>
>John Robinson

Why do you say your?

Liza Smorgaborgsson

Duane Arnold wrote:

>What would happen if you were not unable to load pages?
>

>You gave up too easily.
>

>You can't miss.
>

>But I have asthma, and I can still smell your smoke.
>

>Everything reflects on you.
>

>I find your post is a step in the direction I want to go, but do not
>know how to read it.

Do you think its likely that me was not unable to load pages?