Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Napster

Napster

water rat

I live in Germany and require the English version of Napster, but no
matter which website I download from I always end up with the German
version. I have tried to contact napster, but unless you take out a
subscription there is no contact. If p[ossivle I need someone to
download Napster, winzip it and send it to me as an unopened file if
this is possible. It seems that Napster help is automated for quick
response, which is useless if you need other kinds of help

Steve

*x@y*

"water rat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
..
>I live in Germany and require the English version of Napster, but no
> matter which website I download from I always end up with the German
> version. I have tried to contact napster, but unless you take out a
> subscription there is no contact. If p[ossivle I need someone to
> download Napster, winzip it and send it to me as an unopened file if
> this is possible. It seems that Napster help is automated for quick
> response, which is useless if you need other kinds of help
>
> Steve

Hello Steve,

Here are some from Yahoo search, hope it will help.
Did not try, I do hope they are English.

http://tinyurl.com/cx3nl

Good Luck, x@y

Budweiser

"water rat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>I live in Germany and require the English version of Napster, but no
> matter which website I download from I always end up with the German
> version. I have tried to contact napster, but unless you take out a
> subscription there is no contact. If p[ossivle I need someone to
> download Napster, winzip it and send it to me as an unopened file if
> this is possible. It seems that Napster help is automated for quick
> response, which is useless if you need other kinds of help
>
> Steve

use google

Liza Smorgaborgsson

water rat wrote:

I live in Germany and require the English version of Napster, but no
>matter which website I download from I always end up with the German
>version. I have tried to contact napster, but unless you take out a
>subscription there is no contact. If p[ossivle I need someone to
>download Napster, winzip it and send it to me as an unopened file if
>this is possible. It seems that Napster help is automated for quick
>response, which is useless if you need other kinds of help
>
>Steve

Do you wish that p[ossivle you need someone to?

Liza Smorgaborgsson

*x@y* wrote:

>.
>
>Hello Steve,
>
>Here are some from Yahoo search, hope it will help.
>Did not try, I do hope they are English.
>
>http://tinyurl.com/cx3nl
>
>Good Luck, x@y

How do you do. Please state your problem.

Liza Smorgaborgsson

Budweiser wrote:

>news:(E-Mail Removed) roups.com...
>
>use google

That is interesting. Please continue.

*x@y*

"Liza Smorgaborgsson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> *x@y* wrote:
>

>>.
>>
>>Hello Steve,
>>
>>Here are some from Yahoo search, hope it will help.
>>Did not try, I do hope they are English.
>>
>>http://tinyurl.com/cx3nl
>>
>>Good Luck, x@y

> How do you do. Please state your problem.

I do well Thanks!

State of the problem "Short of Cash"

Elizavita Chirkova

*x@y* wrote:

>I do well Thanks!
>
>State of the problem "Short of Cash"

That's quite interesting.

Elizavita Chirkova

Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

>*x@y* wrote:
>
>That is interesting. Please continue.

Tell me more about that.

Napster WMA files hugh jass Computer Support 4 06-11-2010 03:33 AM
Anybody using Napster's new Subscription service? elaich Computer Support 5 02-08-2005 02:11 AM
napster is it anygood the lift bridge Computer Support 1 10-05-2004 02:35 AM
Napster crashes Jim Computer Support 0 07-26-2004 06:22 PM
New Popular Napster like sfwr Taishi Computer Support 0 02-25-2004 08:00 PM

Advertisments