Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How do I abscess a boil?

How do I abscess a boil?

Liza Smorgaborgsson

K-El-Pollo-Loco-Mammy wrote:

You can have the Great Super Hen make a Hen's visit. She'll dip it, peck it,
>suck it out and lay feathers on it and do a chicken dance for you for the
>cure. You'll be good to go as she's loco and sick and can take it.

You're not really talking about me -- are you?

Liza Smorgaborgsson

K-El-Pollo-Loco-Mammy wrote:

That is interesting. Please continue.

Liza Smorgaborgsson

zeep wrote:

>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>as per header
>with a Lance or Lancet !

That is interesting. Please continue.

Liza Smorgaborgsson

Frosty wrote:

What trick, what device, what starting-hole on Sat, 28 Jan 2006
>10:32:34 -0000, canst thou now find out, to hide "zeep"
>

>Actually is was a play on "How do I access...something" in another
>thread.
>
>And lancing ain't the first thing you do: Hot compresses!

What comes to mind when you ask that?

Liza Smorgaborgsson

Mistoffolees wrote:

>Frosty wrote:
>

>Disagree. With the flesh-eating Staph bacteria spreading, get
>a professional to examine and lance it. Visit your physician,
>local clinic or hospital ER. And if given a prescription, get
>it filled and use the antibiotic as directed.

Do you think its likely that given a prescription?