Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > The IT Crowd

The IT Crowd

Les Hemmings

Watch it here first... (Have you tried turning it off and on again?)

http://www.channel4.com/entertainmen...tes/I/itcrowd/

--
Remove Frontal Lobes to reply direct.

http://armsofmorpheus.blogspot.com/

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?

Epicurus

Les Hemmings a.a #2251 SA

28:12

> Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
> Then he is not omnipotent.
> Is he able, but not willing?
> Then he is malevolent.
> Is he both able and willing?
> Then whence cometh evil?
> Is he neither able nor willing?
> Then why call him God?
>
> Epicurus

Blasphemy!! Ain't that grand......... I would hate to be Epicurus on
judgement day!

Revelation 20:15 (KJV)
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the
lake of fire.

Les Hemmings

28:12 wrote:
>> Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
>> Then he is not omnipotent.
>> Is he able, but not willing?
>> Then he is malevolent.
>> Is he both able and willing?
>> Then whence cometh evil?
>> Is he neither able nor willing?
>> Then why call him God?
>>
>> Epicurus
>>

> Blasphemy!! Ain't that grand......... I would hate to be Epicurus on
> judgement day!

Get lost theist! And take your bronze age myth with you...

--
Remove Frontal Lobes to reply direct.

http://armsofmorpheus.blogspot.com/

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?

Epicurus

Les Hemmings a.a #2251 SA

Spuds

On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 20:46:40 -0500, "28:12" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
>> Then he is not omnipotent.
>> Is he able, but not willing?
>> Then he is malevolent.
>> Is he both able and willing?
>> Then whence cometh evil?
>> Is he neither able nor willing?
>> Then why call him God?
>>
>> Epicurus
>>

>Blasphemy!! Ain't that grand......... I would hate to be Epicurus on
>judgement day!
>

>Revelation 20:15 (KJV)
>And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the
>lake of fire.

"And lo, Jesus did say unto the soldiers 'Not the OTHER hand.
Ow ****, that hurts! You assholes!' "
[2 Kinison 3:45]

Liza Smorgaborgsson

Les Hemmings wrote:

28:12 wrote:

> Get lost theist! And take your bronze age myth with you...

We were discussing you -- not me.

Liza Smorgaborgsson

Spuds wrote:

>"And lo, Jesus did say unto the soldiers 'Not the OTHER hand.
> Ow ****, that hurts! You assholes!' "
> [2 Kinison 3:45]

Does talking about this bother you?