Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Scrolling

Scrolling

moses

Win XP Pro

Simple problem but bothering.
When I go to the far right side of an application and wish
to page down or up using the mouse and clicking on the
appropriate up or down arrows the page will either jump
in the direction selected or, alternately move very slowly
and far past the usual stopping place. By that I was
usually moving only 2 or 3 lines per click but now it
may move an entire page.
Can someone point to a solution?

old jon

"moses" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Win XP Pro
>
> Simple problem but bothering.
> When I go to the far right side of an application and wish
> to page down or up using the mouse and clicking on the
> appropriate up or down arrows the page will either jump
> in the direction selected or, alternately move very slowly
> and far past the usual stopping place. By that I was
> usually moving only 2 or 3 lines per click but now it
> may move an entire page.
> Can someone point to a solution?

Start\Control Panel\Mouse and check through your settings.

--
bw..OJ