Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How to activate skins in Cyberlink PowerDVD 5.6

How to activate skins in Cyberlink PowerDVD 5.6

CM

Hi

This program came with my Dell. Works really nicely, but I can't
figure out how to change the skins - the search bar is way too small!

I've downloaded a new skin and put it in C:/Program
files/cyberlink/powerdvd/skins

But I can't find any options anywhere in the actual program to
activate the skin. Anyone put my out of my misery?

TIA

zarathustra

CM <(E-Mail Removed)> gibbered:

>Hi
>
>This program came with my Dell. Works really nicely, but I can't
>figure out how to change the skins - the search bar is way too small!
>
>I've downloaded a new skin and put it in C:/Program
>files/cyberlink/powerdvd/skins
>
>But I can't find any options anywhere in the actual program to
>activate the skin. Anyone put my out of my misery?

Right-click in the main viewing pane and select 'Configuration'. Also,
IIRC, Ctrl-T toggles the skin 'size' so you're able to actually _see_
the Config gadget in the control panel.

HTH