Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How large are the BK chicken fries

How large are the BK chicken fries

Brian

I made a bet that I could eat the whole 36 party pack of BK's chicken fries
in a sitting. Never having seen or had them aside from seeing the
commercial....

How big are they? How would they compare to a mcdonalds chicken nugget? I
can eat 25 chicken nuggets fine and could cram more in if I had to.

Thanks
Brian

Evan Platt

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 22:32:41 GMT, "Brian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I made a bet that I could eat the whole 36 party pack of BK's chicken fries
>in a sitting. Never having seen or had them aside from seeing the
>commercial....
>
>How big are they? How would they compare to a mcdonalds chicken nugget? I
>can eat 25 chicken nuggets fine and could cram more in if I had to.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...ch&sa=N&tab=wi

Brian

Those look pretty big in the photo.But if you get 9 in an individual
serving... I can easily pound three servings (27 fries) and feel very
satisfied, and pound one more serving to feel extremely full and good for
the next 12 hours (sort of like eating the 90 ounce meal at the southern
places to get the meal for free, you know what i mean)

I think I'll grab a serving for dinner to check it out first hand and
evalute the situation. I bet $10 I could do it.

thx

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 22:32:41 GMT, "Brian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>I made a bet that I could eat the whole 36 party pack of BK's chicken
>>fries
>>in a sitting. Never having seen or had them aside from seeing the
>>commercial....
>>
>>How big are they? How would they compare to a mcdonalds chicken nugget? I
>>can eat 25 chicken nuggets fine and could cram more in if I had to.

> http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...ch&sa=N&tab=wi

olfart

news:d6cCf.2521$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I made a bet that I could eat the whole 36 party pack of BK's chicken fries
>in a sitting. Never having seen or had them aside from seeing the
>commercial....
>
> How big are they? How would they compare to a mcdonalds chicken nugget? I
> can eat 25 chicken nuggets fine and could cram more in if I had to.
>
> Thanks
> Brian

Can't be too big......they are made from chicken rectums

Evan Platt

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 18:20:58 -0500, "olfart" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Can't be too big......they are made from chicken rectums

Rectum? Nearly killed em!

wrote:

>Can't be too big......they are made from chicken rectums

Speaking of which...

Anyone else find it odd that Panda Express (cheap Chinese food)
restaurant is advertising a "Happy New Year (Year of the dog)"
campaign and the primary promotion is a Spicy meat dish??

Do I need to go into the joke about cheap Chinese food?

Toolman Tim

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
Evan Platt spewed forth:
> On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 18:20:58 -0500, "olfart" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>> Can't be too big......they are made from chicken rectums

> Speaking of which...
>
> Anyone else find it odd that Panda Express (cheap Chinese food)
> restaurant is advertising a "Happy New Year (Year of the dog)"
> campaign and the primary promotion is a Spicy meat dish??
>
> Do I need to go into the joke about cheap Chinese food?

Puhleeeeease don't <g>

Blinky the Shark

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 15:53:41 -0800, Evan Platt wrote:

> On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 18:20:58 -0500, "olfart" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Can't be too big......they are made from chicken rectums

> Speaking of which...
>
> Anyone else find it odd that Panda Express (cheap Chinese food) restaurant
> is advertising a "Happy New Year (Year of the dog)" campaign and the
> primary promotion is a Spicy meat dish??
>
> Do I need to go into the joke about cheap Chinese food?

Pipe down and pass the kung pao kitty, please...

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Toolman Tim

In news:CJcCf.2522$(E-Mail Removed),
Brian spewed forth:
> Those look pretty big in the photo.But if you get 9 in an individual
> serving... I can easily pound three servings (27 fries) and feel very
> satisfied, and pound one more serving to feel extremely full and good
> for the next 12 hours (sort of like eating the 90 ounce meal at the
> southern places to get the meal for free, you know what i mean)
>
> I think I'll grab a serving for dinner to check it out first hand and
> evalute the situation. I bet $10 I could do it.

Oh yeah. We used to have a place called Willy's Cheese and Wine who did
pizza. They had a 30" pie that was just HUGE - piled high like nobody's
business. It would feed a family of 6 with leftovers.

But if two people sat down and finished it, it was free. My buddy and I
tried. We got down to about 1/4 of the pizza left and choked. That was it.
All in. Done. Man - there was so much cheese in that thing that I was
constipated for a week <grin>!

Didn't win. But WTF cares - it was a LOT of fun for $25

Toolman Tim

In news(E-Mail Removed) ynet.net,
Blinky the Shark spewed forth:
> On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 15:53:41 -0800, Evan Platt wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 18:20:58 -0500, "olfart" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Can't be too big......they are made from chicken rectums

>> Speaking of which...
>>
>> Anyone else find it odd that Panda Express (cheap Chinese food)
>> restaurant is advertising a "Happy New Year (Year of the dog)"
>> campaign and the primary promotion is a Spicy meat dish??
>>
>> Do I need to go into the joke about cheap Chinese food?

> Pipe down and pass the kung pao kitty, please...

Yummmm!!

We had a local restaurant shut down because they were caught doing that. Big
scandal. Never been back there.