Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > imprtong mozilla mail messages into outlook express

imprtong mozilla mail messages into outlook express

abc

I am having a difficult time doing this although it should be simple.
Thanks Microsoft for excluding free software support. any advice?

Gordon

abc wrote:
> I am having a difficult time doing this although it should be simple.
> Thanks Microsoft for excluding free software support. any advice?

Why on earth are you going from Mozilla to OE in the first place?

abc

Well, not that I want to start getting yelled at but I find OE integrates
well with winXP. Fast than mozilla. I am using mozilla suite. Mozilla
Firefox may not have that problem. Also MS has released a bunch of new
updates and you know how it goes. MS makes things work for MS and everyone
else has to deal with it. Not very charitable there Mr. Gates. What do you
think?
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

abc wrote:
> Well, not that I want to start getting yelled at but I find OE
> integrates well with winXP. Fast than mozilla. I am using mozilla
> suite. Mozilla Firefox may not have that problem. Also MS has
> released a bunch of new updates and you know how it goes. MS makes
> things work for MS and everyone else has to deal with it. Not very
> charitable there Mr. Gates. What do you think?

Try Thunderbird - much better than OE as it's not as vulnerable. I use
thunderbird on XP and it's very good. It's also very customisable, with
extensions (it's even got a good calendar which OE has NOT....) give it a
try, I think you'll be impressed.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

abc wrote:

> "Gordon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
>> abc wrote:
>>> I am having a difficult time doing this although it should be
>>> simple. Thanks Microsoft for excluding free software support. any
>>> advice?

>> Why on earth are you going from Mozilla to OE in the first place?

> Well, not that I want to start getting yelled at but I find OE
> integrates well with winXP.

Of course it integrates with XP; it's part of the operating system.

> Fast than mozilla. I am using mozilla suite.

OE faster at what? Starting up? Since part of IE/OE is already loaded
when you boot up, it will maybe open somewhat faster. Once running, I
see no difference in Mozilla mail and OE.

> Mozilla Firefox may not have that problem.

Mozilla Thunderbird mail and news is a bit faster than the Moz Suite on
my pc, and operates faster than OE. Why not try Thunderbird for
yourself?

> Also MS has released a bunch of new updates and you know how it goes.
> MS makes things work for MS and everyone else has to deal with it.
> Not very charitable there Mr. Gates. What do you think?

MS updates would have little to do with Moz or OE speed.

--
-bts
-Warning: I brake for lawn deer

Todd H.

"abc" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
> Well, not that I want to start getting yelled at but I find OE integrates
> well with winXP. Fast than mozilla. I am using mozilla suite.

Mozilla Suite is sort of end of life.

I'd suggest instead an upgrade from Mozilla Suite to
Mozilla Firefox + Mozilla Thunderbird.

Both will automagiclaly import all goodies from Mozilla Suite.

I would not take a step backwards in security for the sake of a little
brisker startup.

Best Regards,
--
Todd H.
http://www.toddh.net/

Blinky the Shark

[see Subject header]

Hey, my first girlfriend's name was Imprtong. She wasn't from around
here.

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

abc

Thanks I'll try it. I've got security covered with mcafee and I crank up
the windows security but it is still not as easy as mozilla on many levels.
And a calendar would be nice. when will linux replace windows in the
business world.....Never?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...