Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Any Advice 70-216

Any Advice 70-216

Maestro

Well, if you've already read the other responses you may
as well just plan on failing the exam. In reality there
are hundreds of thousands of W2K MCSEs. That's an awful
lot of people that have successfully passed this exam.
This exam is comparatively a little more difficult than
the other exams, but passable and on the first try if
you've properly prepared. I personally like my money and
when I was taking exams preferred to not have to pay for
any more than I needed. Review the objectives on MS'
website and ensure that you understand what you're
expected to know. Hopefully you've gotten some hands on
experience. If not it's still not to late to try to
perform some of the task that you'll be expected to know
how to do. Sue did make some good points, specifically if
you don't think you're ready... reschedule now! Otherwise
Good Luck!

next week.

RE: Any advice advice on MCSE? warpwon@gmail.com MCSE 13 03-11-2008 03:38 PM
Any advice advice on MCSE? W@yne MCSE 1 03-10-2008 02:26 PM
Needed: Advice on Film Scanning, Or Website Which Has This Advice Larry R Harrison Jr Digital Photography 0 09-06-2003 01:00 AM
Re: Celebrity advice (was: Advice to a Junior in High School?) Asun Friere Python 1 08-27-2003 12:01 PM

Advertisments