Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Mujibar

Mujibar

Toolman Tim

Mujibar was out of work. He needed a new job. He worked hard on his studies.
He improved his people skills. At his interview, the personnel manager said,
"Mujibar, you have passed all the tests, except one. Unless you pass it,
you cannot qualify for this job."

Mujibar said, "I am ready"

The manager said, "Make a sentence using the words Yellow, Pink and Green."

Mujibar thought for a few minutes and said, "Mister manager, I am ready."

The manager said, "Go ahead."

Mujibar said, "The telephone goes green, green, green, and I pink it up, and
say, 'Yellow, this is Mujibar.'"

Mujibar now works as a technician at a call center for computer problems.
No doubt you have spoken to him.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Toolman Tim wrote:

> Mujibar said, "The telephone goes green, green, green, and I pink it up, and
> say, 'Yellow, this is Mujibar.'"

No, he said, "Yellow, my name is Bob."
(please apply necessary accent; hard to spell, sorta like Boub.)

--
-bts
-Warning: I brake for lawn deer

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
> Toolman Tim wrote:
>

>>Mujibar said, "The telephone goes green, green, green, and I pink it up, and
>>say, 'Yellow, this is Mujibar.'"

> No, he said, "Yellow, my name is Bob."
> (please apply necessary accent; hard to spell, sorta like Boub.)

You hang out in alt.tech-support.recovery?

Toolman Tim

In news:43d7fe38$0$4305$(E-Mail Removed),
Rgr spewed forth:
> Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
>> Toolman Tim wrote:
>>

>>> Mujibar said, "The telephone goes green, green, green, and I pink
>>> it up, and say, 'Yellow, this is Mujibar.'"

>> No, he said, "Yellow, my name is Bob."
>> (please apply necessary accent; hard to spell, sorta like Boub.)
>>

> You hang out in alt.tech-support.recovery?

Yeah - they do their 12 steps by the script...

Toolman Tim

In news(E-Mail Removed) ynet.net,
Blinky the Shark spewed forth:
> On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 15:58:20 -0800, Toolman Tim wrote:
>
>> In news:43d7fe38$0$4305$(E-Mail Removed), Rgr spewed
>> forth:

>>> You hang out in alt.tech-support.recovery?

>> Yeah - they do their 12 steps by the script...

> Long before phone support (IOW when I was a kid; shaddup <g>), there
> was an old joke - Italian, as I recall - with the punchline something
> like, "All-a day long he sit-a there and pick-a up the phone and he
> say, "Yellow, statue?"

Yup <g>

Blinky the Shark

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 15:58:20 -0800, Toolman Tim wrote:

> In news:43d7fe38$0$4305$(E-Mail Removed), Rgr spewed forth:
>> Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:

>>> No, he said, "Yellow, my name is Bob." (please apply necessary accent;
>>> hard to spell, sorta like Boub.)
>>>

>> You hang out in alt.tech-support.recovery?

> Yeah - they do their 12 steps by the script...

Long before phone support (IOW when I was a kid; shaddup <g>), there was
an old joke - Italian, as I recall - with the punchline something
like, "All-a day long he sit-a there and pick-a up the phone and he say,
"Yellow, statue?"

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Rgr wrote:

> Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
>> Toolman Tim wrote:
>>
>>>Mujibar said, "The telephone goes green, green, green, and I pink it up, and
>>>say, 'Yellow, this is Mujibar.'"

>> No, he said, "Yellow, my name is Bob."
>> (please apply necessary accent; hard to spell, sorta like Boub.)
>>

> You hang out in alt.tech-support.recovery?

No, actually. Never been there. <g>

Last time I spoke with a Bangladorean support person, her name was
Jennifer.

--
-bts
-Warning: I brake for lawn deer