Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Philips DVDR 890 DVD Recorder and Sharp VHS VC-H710 Recorder

Philips DVDR 890 DVD Recorder and Sharp VHS VC-H710 Recorder

anetpayne@hotmail.com

Philips DVDR 890 DVD Recorder and Sharp VHS VC-H710 Recorder

My name is Anet and I'm needing some serious advise. I am a keen
surfer and I have a extensive collection of old surf video's. I am
wanting to preserve these video's by transferring them to DVD. I am
successful with some but others send Macrovision signals to my Philips
DVDR 890 DVD Recorder (message Copyright Protection).

I would like to know if anyone has suggestions to Codes to be entered
into either of the Recorders, Philips DVDR 890 DVD Recorder or Sharp
VHS VC-H710 Recorder to disable the Copyright Protection.

Or does anyone know of a VHS Video Player or Recorder that does not
play the Macrovision.

If anyone has suggestion, advise or other sites to visit I would be
most interested.

Thanks Anet