Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Drinking beer and arguing about dinosaurs.

Drinking beer and arguing about dinosaurs.

PuppyKatt

"TNKEV" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:43d7b603$0$66547$(E-Mail Removed) reenews.net...
> http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)er wrote:
>> Question:
>> At what point in time did the atmosphere on earth become non toxic

> to humans.
>> Before or after the first dinosaurs?

> were there second dinosaurs?

Still are some. Cockroach fossils have been found that date back to before
the Dinos. BTW, The Flintstones is merely one proof that Dinos and Humans
co-existed. That only applies, of course, if you have had enough (or more
than enough) of the right stuff to drink/smoke/inhale.

Wasted@downtown.denver

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 13:01:51 -0600, "PuppyKatt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 15:57:42 GMT, "kipper" <kipper@remove spamhotmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Who cares - pass me another brew
>>>

>> For breakfast?

>And lunch, and supper, and all snacks, and bedtime, and ...

I think I've just found my new best friend. The only way it could get be is if
you happen to be a girl?<g>

Toolman Tim

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
(E-Mail Removed)er spewed forth:
> On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 13:01:51 -0600, "PuppyKatt"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> For breakfast?

>> And lunch, and supper, and all snacks, and bedtime, and ...
>>

> I think I've just found my new best friend. The only way it could get
> be is if you happen to be a girl?<g>

Actually, IIRC she's already spoken for. But nice try <g>

(nope - it's not me. I'm second on the list. You're third.)

Gary G. Taylor

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 09:19:45 -0800, Wasted wrote:

> There's oxygen in the exhaust from you car as well. Suck on your tailpipe for a
> while and get back to me.

Graffito in the men's room of a Yellow Cab garage (no kidding):

Mona sucks exhaust pipes. Call ...

Toolman Tim

In news(E-Mail Removed) d.org,
Gary G. Taylor spewed forth:
> On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 09:19:45 -0800, Wasted wrote:
>
>> There's oxygen in the exhaust from you car as well. Suck on your
>> tailpipe for a while and get back to me.

> Graffito in the men's room of a Yellow Cab garage (no kidding):
>
> Mona sucks exhaust pipes. Call ...

Now *that's* hard up ;o)

fkasner

(E-Mail Removed)er wrote:
> Question:
> At what point in time did the atmosphere on earth become non toxic to humans.
> Before or after the first dinosaurs?
>
> We're all too drunk to surf Google. <g>

The earliest mammals appeared about the time of the great die off of the
dinosuars (ca 65 million years ago.) Clearly earlier life forms more
primitive than the mammals had existed for some time. Humans are a very
new life form. The predecessors of the great apes and humans go back
several million years. But that is long after the dinosaurs had disappeared.
FK

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Toolman Tim wrote:
> In news:(E-Mail Removed),
> (E-Mail Removed)er spewed forth:
>
>>On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 13:01:51 -0600, "PuppyKatt"
>><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>

>>><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>>news:(E-Mail Removed) ...

>>>And lunch, and supper, and all snacks, and bedtime, and ...
>>>

>>I think I've just found my new best friend. The only way it could get
>>be is if you happen to be a girl?<g>

> Actually, IIRC she's already spoken for. But nice try <g>
>
> (nope - it's not me. I'm second on the list. You're third.)

Odd how diverse the advice can be from one thread to another. For
instance, refer back to "dumped cos of a death" thread.

Toolman Tim

In news:43d7fed3$0$4305$(E-Mail Removed),
Rgr spewed forth:
> Toolman Tim wrote:
>> In news:(E-Mail Removed),
>> (E-Mail Removed)er spewed forth:

>>> I think I've just found my new best friend. The only way it could
>>> get be is if you happen to be a girl?<g>

>> Actually, IIRC she's already spoken for. But nice try <g>
>>
>> (nope - it's not me. I'm second on the list. You're third.)
>>

> Odd how diverse the advice can be from one thread to another. For
> instance, refer back to "dumped cos of a death" thread.

Oh yeah - no telling where these threads can end up <g>

clot

Toolman Tim wrote:
> In news:43d7fed3$0$4305$(E-Mail Removed),
> Rgr spewed forth:
>> Toolman Tim wrote:
>>> In news:(E-Mail Removed),
>>> (E-Mail Removed)er spewed forth:

>>> Actually, IIRC she's already spoken for. But nice try <g>
>>>
>>> (nope - it's not me. I'm second on the list. You're third.)
>>>

>> Odd how diverse the advice can be from one thread to another. For
>> instance, refer back to "dumped cos of a death" thread.

> Oh yeah - no telling where these threads can end up <g>

<vbg>

PuppyKatt

news:yhUBf.365$p%(E-Mail Removed)...
> In news:43d7fed3$0$4305$(E-Mail Removed),
> Rgr spewed forth:
>> Toolman Tim wrote:
>>> In news:(E-Mail Removed),
>>> (E-Mail Removed)er spewed forth:

>>> Actually, IIRC she's already spoken for. But nice try <g>

I am?