Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Drinking beer and arguing about dinosaurs.

Drinking beer and arguing about dinosaurs.

Wasted@downtown.denver

Question:
At what point in time did the atmosphere on earth become non toxic to humans.
Before or after the first dinosaurs?

We're all too drunk to surf Google. <g>

Toolman Tim

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)er spewed forth:
> Question:
> At what point in time did the atmosphere on earth become non toxic to
> humans. Before or after the first dinosaurs?

Sometime between the 4th and 5th brew.

Unk

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 19:59:32 -0800, (E-Mail Removed)er wrote:

>Question:
>At what point in time did the atmosphere on earth become non toxic to humans.
>Before or after the first dinosaurs?
>
>We're all too drunk to surf Google. <g>

Did they ever find a dinosaur in a spacesuit?
It seems that you were all too drunk to figure out that dinosaurs had to breathe...

Wasted@downtown.denver

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 01:04:51 -0500, Unk <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 19:59:32 -0800, (E-Mail Removed)er wrote:
>

>>Question:
>>At what point in time did the atmosphere on earth become non toxic to humans.
>>Before or after the first dinosaurs?
>>
>>We're all too drunk to surf Google. <g>

>Did they ever find a dinosaur in a spacesuit?
>It seems that you were all too drunk to figure out that dinosaurs had to breathe...

So do fish. How are you at breathing under water dumbass?
I may be drunk but I'm not as stupid as you appear to be sober.

Mike Easter

(E-Mail Removed)er wrote:
> Question:
> At what point in time did the atmosphere on earth become non toxic to
> humans. Before or after the first dinosaurs?

Improperly formulated question.

In the beginning, consider the atmosphere toxic to humans, dinosaurs,
and a variety of other important life forms past and present. Then,
eventually the atmosphere 'improved' - depending upon your particular
life form point of view.

Then came the dinosaurs. Then came the humans. Currently the
atmosphere is deteriorating, again depending upon your point of view, eg
human..

Oh, yeah. The dinosaurs are gone now.

> We're all too drunk to surf Google. <g>

The answers will be found in the studies of the earliest oceanic vents
and the evolutionary history of archaeobacteria, their precedents and
followers.

--
Mike Easter

Blinky the Shark

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 19:59:32 -0800, Wasted wrote:

> At what point in time did the atmosphere on earth become non toxic to
> humans. Before or after the first dinosaurs?

First the dinosaurs had to go for the atmosphere to be human-habitable;
have you ever smelled a dinosaur fart? Wooo-EEEEE!

You owe me a cold beer.

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Wasted@downtown.denver

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 22:40:54 -0800, "Mike Easter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> Question:
>> At what point in time did the atmosphere on earth become non toxic to
>> humans. Before or after the first dinosaurs?

>Improperly formulated question.

I'm planned to travel back in time and bag me a Trannysoreass Wrecks with my
trusty 303.
Will I be able to breath the air safely or might it be too toxic for HeMans like
me?

>In the beginning, consider the atmosphere toxic to humans, dinosaurs,
>and a variety of other important life forms past and present. Then,
>eventually the atmosphere 'improved' - depending upon your particular
>life form point of view.
>
>Then came the dinosaurs. Then came the humans. Currently the
>atmosphere is deteriorating, again depending upon your point of view, eg
>human..
>
>Oh, yeah. The dinosaurs are gone now.
>
>> We're all too drunk to surf Google. <g>

>The answers will be found in the studies of the earliest oceanic vents
>and the evolutionary history of archaeobacteria, their precedents and
>followers.

Mike Easter

(E-Mail Removed)er wrote:

> with my trusty 303.

Tell me about your trusty 303. Is it home 'brewed' or store-bought?

Do you load your own ammo? What?

--
Mike Easter

PuppyKatt

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 22:40:54 -0800, "Mike Easter" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

Question:
At what point in time did the atmosphere on earth become non toxic to
humans. Before or after the first dinosaurs?

> I'm planned to travel back in time and bag me a Trannysoreass Wrecks with
> my > trusty 303.
> Will I be able to breath the air safely or might it be too toxic for
> HeMans like > me?

Not for long. One of the following will happen within a few minutes of your
arrival:

You will be shredded and eaten by either a Tyrrant-Sore-Ass-Wrecker;
You will be shredded and eaten by a Tri-Cycle-Tops;
You will be squarshed flat by a Braunto-Sore-Ass;
You will be carried off by a Terry Dack Till and fed to her babies;
All of the above.

No matter which of the above happens, the atmosphere will be the least of
your problems.

Mike Easter

(E-Mail Removed)er wrote:

> my trusty 303.

Spamming incorporated ...

// If you(r) favorite deer rifle or fox gun is getting a bit old and
doesn't quite shoot like it used to, then it's time to consider getting
a new custom barrel installed by Ahlman's.// Calibers we offer 303
British http://www.ahlmans.com/customriflebarrels.html Custom Rifle
Barrels

--
Mike Easter