Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > E-Mail deleted in error.

E-Mail deleted in error.

Derek F

I deleted an E-Mail in error. Is there any way to retreive it? Would it be
held in the archive.pst folder?
Derek.

Gordon

Derek F wrote:
> Would it be held in the archive.pst folder?
> Derek.

No. Why should it?
Only if the archive was updated before you deleted it!

Evan Platt

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 16:25:10 +0000 (UTC), "Derek F"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I deleted an E-Mail in error. Is there any way to retreive it? Would it be
>held in the archive.pst folder?

I'm guessing you're useing OutHouse..

Deleted items folder maybe (Can't recall if OutHouse has one).

Stickems.

Download Google desktop and search for it.

"Derek F" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dr5kd6$jfm$(E-Mail Removed)-infra.bt.com...
|I deleted an E-Mail in error. Is there any way to retreive it? Would it be
| held in the archive.pst folder?
| Derek.

Plato

Derek F wrote:

> I deleted an E-Mail in error. Is there any way to retreive it? Would it be

No.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

ric37r

Errr... That depends on which email program your using and whether it has a
deleted folder where it stores the email you have deleted, for instance web
based email such as Hotmail has a deleted bin where you can recover email
from, outlook also has this facility. So unless you have emptied the
bins/folders it is possible to recover your email.

Regards

Richard

"Plato" <|@|.|> wrote in message
news:43d743a4$0$4864$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Derek F wrote:
>>
>> I deleted an E-Mail in error. Is there any way to retreive it? Would it
>> be

> No.
>
> --
> http://www.bootdisk.com/

Ben

I am using Microsoft Outlook 2000. I delete unwanted E-Mails to the deleted
folder and empty it on a daily basis.
Derek.
"ric37r" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dr8o3j$of9$(E-Mail Removed)-infra.bt.com...
> Errr... That depends on which email program your using and whether it has
> a deleted folder where it stores the email you have deleted, for instance
> web based email such as Hotmail has a deleted bin where you can recover
> email from, outlook also has this facility. So unless you have emptied the
> bins/folders it is possible to recover your email.
>
> Regards
>
> Richard
>
> "Plato" <|@|.|> wrote in message
> news:43d743a4$0$4864$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Derek F wrote:
>>>
>>> I deleted an E-Mail in error. Is there any way to retreive it? Would it
>>> be

>> No.
>>
>> --
>> http://www.bootdisk.com/

ric37r

Hi Ben,

In that case then i'm afraid there is nothing i can do or suggest you do,
once you have deleted the contents of that folder their gone.

regards

Richard

news:drb14i$lpq$(E-Mail Removed)-infra.bt.com...