Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > i need interview questions & networking tips

i need interview questions & networking tips

krishnakumar

billyw

networking tip one.
make sure both ends of the cable are plugged in..

"krishnakumar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Jtyc

> networking tip one.
> make sure both ends of the cable are plugged in..

What if it's wireless?

billyw

ah wireless,
well duh, make sure you radio is tuned to the correct channel and then you
can sit happily back and surf the wen in the knowledge that you are secure
from intrusion (unless you go to manlove street of course)

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > networking tip one.
> > make sure both ends of the cable are plugged in..

> What if it's wireless?

billyw

no your thinking of the interfax super carriageway
the wen is the really new one

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > can sit happily back and surf the wen in the knowledge that you are

secure

> Is the wen anything like the interweb thingy I've been hearing about?

billyw

actually the more smoke the better.. that smoke after all is the internet
cloud that we all see in the diagrams

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > networking tip one.
> > make sure both ends of the cable are plugged in..
> >

> Tsk, that's the kind of vague reply that degrades the MCNGP cert. You must
> be more specific!
>
> Mr. krishnakumar, what billyw meant to say was to make sure that one end

of
> your cat5 ethernet cable is firmly inserted into the rj45 port on the back
> of your computer, and the other end into the three- pronged socket in the
> wall of your home/office. (220/240 volt is preferred, but 110/120 will

work
> as well) Some adaptation of the connector may be required, do not be
> concerned, this is normal.
> Some smoke may be noticed coming from the computer immediatly after your
> first connection. Again, do not be concerned, this is also normal for a
> first-time network connection.
>
> HTH, HAND
>

> --
> J.R. Jones
> A+ Net+ MCSA MCNGP#..............42

JaR

"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> networking tip one.
> make sure both ends of the cable are plugged in..

Tsk, that's the kind of vague reply that degrades the MCNGP cert. You must
be more specific!

Mr. krishnakumar, what billyw meant to say was to make sure that one end of
your cat5 ethernet cable is firmly inserted into the rj45 port on the back
of your computer, and the other end into the three- pronged socket in the
wall of your home/office. (220/240 volt is preferred, but 110/120 will work
as well) Some adaptation of the connector may be required, do not be
concerned, this is normal.
Some smoke may be noticed coming from the computer immediatly after your
first connection. Again, do not be concerned, this is also normal for a
first-time network connection.

HTH, HAND

--
J.R. Jones
A+ Net+ MCSA MCNGP#..............42

JaR

"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> actually the more smoke the better.. that smoke after all is the internet
> cloud that we all see in the diagrams

Exactly! Now don't you feel better knowing that Mr krishnakumar isn't
confused any more?

J.R.

billyw

i just hope he follows your instruction
NEXT!
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > actually the more smoke the better.. that smoke after all is the

internet
> > cloud that we all see in the diagrams
> >

> Exactly! Now don't you feel better knowing that Mr krishnakumar isn't
> confused any more?
>
> J.R.

Dragon

Of course to be a good network administrator, you need to make sure your
systems run cool and you are able to expand them as needed. As a matter of
fact water and ordinary kitchen soap makes an excellent solution for cooling
down your system and allows your internet cloud to expand. Easiest way to
use this solution is to use a spray bottle and spray around the processor.
If a spray bottle is not available, Windex can be used as a temporary
measure.