Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Cat stink

Cat stink

Gazwad

My cat stinks.
It smells like it's been living on a farm for a month.

What can I do to freshen the little bugger up?

is but a dream within a dream.

::Your Name Here::

Gazwad wrote:
> My cat stinks.
> It smells like it's been living on a farm for a month.
>
> What can I do to freshen the little bugger up?

Wash it.

Brian G

Gazwad wrote:
> My cat stinks.
> It smells like it's been living on a farm for a month.
>
> What can I do to freshen the little bugger up?

To keep the post on-topic.

Run a virus check to kill germs that cause the smell and, then update the
virus definitions to stop it recurring - if that fails, use SpyBot Search
and Destroy to eradicate the cat (or a shotgun) - but if you really like the
cat, just give a good old-fashioned bath and that should cure the problem
until the next time it rolls in the mire!

Gazwad

"Brian G" <(E-Mail Removed)>, the fat scrounger and bitchy poo-pusher
who likes inventive rump riding with elephants, and whose partner is a
fancy-lady with a displeasing love hole, wrote in
<(E-Mail Removed)>:
> Gazwad wrote:
>> My cat stinks.
>> It smells like it's been living on a farm for a month.
>>
>> What can I do to freshen the little bugger up?

> To keep the post on-topic.

<snip>

The post /is/ on-topic, prove otherwise you brain-dead ****.

is but a dream within a dream.

philo

Gazwad wrote:
> My cat stinks.
> It smells like it's been living on a farm for a month.
>
> What can I do to freshen the little bugger up?

You fool...
let it get in a fight with a Skunk...
then you will realize that the "month_farm_smell" was not so bad!

Flash

"Gazwad" <Gazwad@my-****-dont-stink.com> wrote in message
news:yg8wui$qs0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> My cat stinks.
> It smells like it's been living on a farm for a month.
>
> What can I do to freshen the little bugger up?

Put him in the washing machine with a 1/2 cup of "Mountain Fresh" Tide.
After the final spin cycle he will still be wet but much easier to handle.
Toss into the dryer (High Heat). If your "Little Bugger" has not yet been
de-clawed I would strongly suggest you do so before washing. This can be
accomplished using ordinary household tools such as a pair of sturdy pliers
and a mallett ( for anesthesia ).

Cub

"Gazwad" <Gazwad@my-****-dont-stink.com> wrote in message
news:yg8wui$qs0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> My cat stinks.
> It smells like it's been living on a farm for a month.
>
> What can I do to freshen the little bugger up?
>

> --
> For my own part, I have never had a thought which I could not set down
> in words with even more distinctness than that with which I conceived
> it. There is, however, a class of fancies of exquisite delicacy which
> are not thoughts, and to which as yet I have found it absolutely
> impossible to adapt to language. These fancies arise in the soul, alas
> how rarely. Only at epochs of most intense tranquillity, when the
> bodily and mental health are in perfection. And at those weird points
> of time, where the confines of the waking world blend with the world of
> dreams. And so I captured this fancy, where all that we see, or seem,
> is but a dream within a dream.

Stop shaggin it and give it a wash out !

Cub

Gazwad

"Flash" <(E-Mail Removed)>, the fat freeloader and fat bum-****er
who likes lethal anal plugging with dalmatians, and whose partner is a
flapper with an inflamed cooze, wrote in <FgqAf.154$Le2.64@trnddc04>:
> "Gazwad" <Gazwad@my-****-dont-stink.com> wrote in message
> news:yg8wui$qs0$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> My cat stinks.
>> It smells like it's been living on a farm for a month.
>>
>> What can I do to freshen the little bugger up?

> Put him in the washing machine with a 1/2 cup of "Mountain Fresh"
> Tide. After the final spin cycle he will still be wet but much easier
> to handle. Toss into the dryer (High Heat). If your "Little Bugger"
> has not yet been de-clawed I would strongly suggest you do so before
> washing. This can be accomplished using ordinary household tools such
> as a pair of sturdy pliers and a mallett ( for anesthesia ).

Wooden or rubber?

is but a dream within a dream.

Gazwad

"Cub" <(E-Mail Removed)>, the ****-stained delinquent and
extreme bear who likes hardhearted prick-licking with coyotes, and whose
partner is a drive-thru-girl with a dreadful DNA dumpster, wrote in
<43d23645$0$2676$(E-Mail Removed)>:
> "Gazwad" <Gazwad@my-****-dont-stink.com> wrote in message
> news:yg8wui$qs0$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> My cat stinks.
>> It smells like it's been living on a farm for a month.
>>
>> What can I do to freshen the little bugger up?
>>

>> --
>> For my own part, I have never had a thought which I could not set
>> down in words with even more distinctness than that with which I
>> conceived it. There is, however, a class of fancies of exquisite
>> delicacy which are not thoughts, and to which as yet I have found it
>> absolutely impossible to adapt to language. These fancies arise in
>> the soul, alas how rarely. Only at epochs of most intense
>> tranquillity, when the bodily and mental health are in perfection.
>> And at those weird points of time, where the confines of the waking
>> world blend with the world of dreams. And so I captured this fancy,
>> where all that we see, or seem, is but a dream within a dream.
>>

> Stop shaggin it and give it a wash out !
>

> Cub

You appear to have confused 'cat' with 'pussy', an easy mistake for
sheepshaggers such as yourself.

is but a dream within a dream.

TNKEV

Gazwad wrote:
> My cat stinks.
> It smells like it's been living on a farm for a month.
>
> What can I do to freshen the little bugger up?

"Four Paws only" makes a delightful kitty perume.

http://www.fourpawsonly.ca/canadian_pet_supplies.html

--

The home of new Yorks #1 jamband!!
http://rocksfromthegarden.tripod.com/