Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > DVD burning

DVD burning

Maxwell Paroissien

I am an old man trying to learn the burning of DVD's
Have downloades some movies from the internet but am unable to burn them so
that I can see them on the TV.Have a pentium4 2Gb memory, Lg dual burner and
NERO6 burning program, which does not recognise MPG<MPGE<AVI or WM files and
yet they play all right an my small monitor.I eaven tryed a purchased DVD to
copy and it would not allow me to copy as it was protected , so is there
some trick or program that does it.
I know that people can copy games and DVD's so there must be a way to modify
my program or software.

Plese help me if any one can
Max

jils

google for dvd decrypter. it's free.

Maxwell Paroissien wrote:
> I am an old man trying to learn the burning of DVD's
> Have downloades some movies from the internet but am unable to burn them so
> that I can see them on the TV.Have a pentium4 2Gb memory, Lg dual burner and
> NERO6 burning program, which does not recognise MPG<MPGE<AVI or WM files and
> yet they play all right an my small monitor.I eaven tryed a purchased DVD to
> copy and it would not allow me to copy as it was protected , so is there
> some trick or program that does it.
> I know that people can copy games and DVD's so there must be a way to modify
> my program or software.
>
> Plese help me if any one can
> Max
> (E-Mail Removed)

John Inzer

Maxwell Paroissien wrote:
> I am an old man trying to learn the burning of DVD's
> Have downloades some movies from the internet but am
> unable to burn them so that I can see them on the TV.Have
> a pentium4 2Gb memory, Lg dual burner and NERO6 burning
> program, which does not recognise MPG<MPGE<AVI or WM
> files and yet they play all right an my small monitor.I
> eaven tryed a purchased DVD to copy and it would not
> allow me to copy as it was protected , so is there some
> trick or program that does it.
> I know that people can copy games and DVD's so there must
> be a way to modify my program or software.
>
> Plese help me if any one can
> Max
> (E-Mail Removed)

===========================
Does your version of Nero 6 include
NeroVision Express? Try it with your
video clips.

How to use NeroVision Express 2
http://ww2.nero.com/nero6/enu/631956523192996.html

If you do not have it...you may qualify
for an update from Nero.
http://ww2.nero.com/nero6/us/nero-up.php

More links for research....

DVD FAQ
http://www.dvddemystified.com/dvdfaq.html

DigitalFAQ.com
http://www.digitalfaq.com/media/dvdmedia.htm

Video Help
http://www.videohelp.com/

Good luck.....

--

John Inzer

Donald

http://www.dvd43.com/

"Maxwell Paroissien" <(E-Mail Removed)@optusnet.com.au> wrote in
message news:43d1825a$0$15129$(E-Mail Removed) u...