Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Opportunities for female MCSE's?

Opportunities for female MCSE's?

John

I recommend practising your oral skills the most. Start
out with a banana and work up to carrots then you'll be
ready for the real thing. Because its a Mans world and if
you cant please the Man you'll get nowhere.

computers. In general, do
>more females work in networking or on the development end

of IT? In
>addition, what advice would you give to a person

switching careers into the
>MCSE profession?
>

>.

S. O'Brien

HA! I don't THINK so!! Hmmm maybe thats why I'm unemployed? No wait...
most of my interviewers were female... they dont have carrots. But then I
did get hired 3 times but turned the jobs down on principle - kiddie wages!
I have kids to feed and the wages they were offering would pay their day
care but not their meals or rent. I can go work at McD's for less but while
they are in school and have more take home money... sad economy, that is for
sure

--
Sue MCNGP #69
http://www.mcngp.tk

news:14b601c37315$359b1810$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I recommend practising your oral skills the most. Start
> out with a banana and work up to carrots then you'll be
> ready for the real thing. Because its a Mans world and if
> you cant please the Man you'll get nowhere.

Gary - US

MUAHA......uh oh.....you are gonna get nailed for that one....but it WAS
funny as hell!! MUAAHA

--
Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead