Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: thanks

Re: thanks

Lady

There is some really good information in this newsgroup, you just simply
have to ignore some of the posts.

Had I seen your nephew's inquiry , I would have tried to help - and there
are several others here who would have done likewise.

"does it matter" <whatsth@point> wrote in message
news:1ed501c372ff$87e785b0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> my nephew he is only sixteen and has been studying for
> thease exams and wanted some help, maybe you read his
> request "trying" all he got was a load of abuse from so
> called professionals, so he didn't put it the best way,
> but he is only a kid. For goodness sake get off your high
> horses and help some one. I thought that this was the idea
> of the group, or have i got it wrong! an exclusive club
> run by well look at yourselves.

A Real Consultant

If you killfile everyone with MCNGP in their signature, you can actually get
some good info. I'm sure these clowns will have a response, but I will
never know....killfiled.

S. O'Brien

lol I mean really... such generalizations are so childish dont you think?
Some posters on here are really nice.

--
Sue <omitted for spite> #69

"A Real Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> If you killfile everyone with MCNGP in their signature, you can actually

get
> some good info. I'm sure these clowns will have a response, but I will
> never know....killfiled.

S. O'Brien

oh and if you had them killfiled, how could you respond to JaR's post?

And I thought I was really helpful this month... *sigh* ... actually I have
been extra nice this month... I just reviewed my posts over the past few
weeks... a lot of helpful information in there for those who care NOT to
generalize and assume about a group of people...

"A Real Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> If you killfile everyone with MCNGP in their signature, you can actually

get
> some good info. I'm sure these clowns will have a response, but I will
> never know....killfiled.

Consultant

you are not real

"A Real Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> If you killfile everyone with MCNGP in their signature, you can actually

get
> some good info. I'm sure these clowns will have a response, but I will
> never know....killfiled.

JaR

"A Real Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> If you killfile everyone with MCNGP in their signature, you can actually

get
> some good info. I'm sure these clowns will have a response, but I will
> never know....killfiled.

Ow, ow, ow, That really hurts.

Gotta go now, I've been plonked.

Hey, this could be the first annual MCNGP "Get plonked" party.

--
J.R. Jones
A+ Net+ MCSA MCNGP#..............42

Kendal Emery

> Ow, ow, ow, That really hurts.
>
> Gotta go now, I've been plonked.
>
> Hey, this could be the first annual MCNGP "Get plonked" party.

Singing from Bob Dylan..... "Everybody must get plonked"

> --
> J.R. Jones
> A+ Net+ MCSA MCNGP#..............42

Systems Administrator
Coordinated Home Care
remove me to email to me

JaR

"Kendal Emery" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Singing from Bob Dylan..... "Everybody must get plonked"

<Led Zepplin>
Plonk me baby
'Till the juice runs down my leg
</Led Zepplin>

--
J.R. Jones
A+ Net+ MCSA MCNGP#..............42

Maestro

I don't think he's denying that. His comments were
directed at the MCNGP, and by definition just the label of
the group sends a less than welcoming message. Not
everyone here is a member of the MCNGP which is the group
that he killfiles. But, I will agree even some of the
MCNGPers are nice. It took me a while to realize that
Kendal is a member.

S. O'Brien

hey!!! I'm nice too!!! lol most days... hehe

--
Sue MCNGP #69
http://www.mcngp.tk

news:049801c37706$b41acbf0$(E-Mail Removed)...