Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: thanks

Re: thanks

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

"S. O'Brien" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bjl9sc$bhe$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hey!!! I'm nice too!!! lol most days... hehe

I just had a scary thought...

A female MCNGP'er with PMS.

--
Fris "MCNGPMS?" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Consultant

only for 3 weeks of the month

"S. O'Brien" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bjl9sc$bhe$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hey!!! I'm nice too!!! lol most days... hehe
>
> --
> Sue MCNGP #69
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
>
> "Maestro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:049801c37706$b41acbf0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I don't think he's denying that. His comments were
> > directed at the MCNGP, and by definition just the label of
> > the group sends a less than welcoming message. Not
> > everyone here is a member of the MCNGP which is the group
> > that he killfiles. But, I will agree even some of the
> > MCNGPers are nice. It took me a while to realize that
> > Kendal is a member.

Consultant

ah, miss fine ass, errr, i mean hein-klass......

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Maestro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:049801c37706$b41acbf0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I don't think he's denying that. His comments were
> > directed at the MCNGP, and by definition just the label of
> > the group sends a less than welcoming message.

> I disagree. I think anyone with half an IQ point would pick up right off
> that we're even poking fun at ourselves and the certification arena in
> general. Yes, if you're a brain dumping cheating MF it does send a less
> than welcoming message, but I think it's a welcoming message to everyone
> else. Who else provides a certification in advanced flaming?
>
> > Not everyone here is a member of the MCNGP which is the group
> > that he killfiles. But, I will agree even some of the
> > MCNGPers are nice. It took me a while to realize that
> > Kendal is a member.

> She has you fooled. She's evil. Laura's the nice one. Sue has everyone
> fooled, too.
> Diana pretends to be mean, but she really isn't. I'm going to get spanked
> for saying that (if I'm lucky). Michelle is missing in action. She could
> make a sailor blush.
>

> --
> Fris "MCNGP's Angels" beeŽ MCNGP #13
>
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Jtyc

> ah, miss fine ass, errr, i mean hein-klass......

Klein-Hass.

S. O'Brien

Wanna make sumtin of it? HUH? Do ya? Think LONG and HARD before you answer
this one.... hehehehe (had an image of Clint doing his feel lucky line just
then)

--
Sue MCNGP #69
http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "S. O'Brien" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bjl9sc$bhe$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > hey!!! I'm nice too!!! lol most days... hehe

> I just had a scary thought...
>
> A female MCNGP'er with PMS.
>

> --
> Fris "MCNGPMS?" beeŽ MCNGP #13
>
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

S. O'Brien

lol what do I have everyone fooled about? That I'm nice? Or that I'm a
bitch? no wait... dont answer that... I may have to kill you for it

--
Sue MCNGP #69
http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Maestro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:049801c37706$b41acbf0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I don't think he's denying that. His comments were
> > directed at the MCNGP, and by definition just the label of
> > the group sends a less than welcoming message.

> I disagree. I think anyone with half an IQ point would pick up right off
> that we're even poking fun at ourselves and the certification arena in
> general. Yes, if you're a brain dumping cheating MF it does send a less
> than welcoming message, but I think it's a welcoming message to everyone
> else. Who else provides a certification in advanced flaming?
>
> > Not everyone here is a member of the MCNGP which is the group
> > that he killfiles. But, I will agree even some of the
> > MCNGPers are nice. It took me a while to realize that
> > Kendal is a member.

> She has you fooled. She's evil. Laura's the nice one. Sue has everyone
> fooled, too.
> Diana pretends to be mean, but she really isn't. I'm going to get spanked
> for saying that (if I'm lucky). Michelle is missing in action. She could
> make a sailor blush.
>

> --
> Fris "MCNGP's Angels" beeŽ MCNGP #13
>
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Jtyc

> Wanna make sumtin of it? HUH? Do ya? Think LONG and HARD before you
answer
> this one.... hehehehe (had an image of Clint doing his feel lucky line

just
> then)

This post got me kinda excited....

"Wanna make... LONG and HARD... feel lucky..."

/pervert

S. O'Brien

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Wanna make sumtin of it? HUH? Do ya? Think LONG and HARD before you

> answer
> > this one.... hehehehe (had an image of Clint doing his feel lucky line

> just
> > then)

> This post got me kinda excited....
>

> "Wanna make... LONG and HARD... feel lucky..."
>

> /pervert

why am I NOT surprised??

--
Sue MCNGP #69
http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Maestro

I know, but in your case I prefer it more when you're
being a B... oh nevermind!