Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: thanks

Re: thanks

Davin Mickelson

You want good advice?

Graduate high school, go to college, party (get it out of your system) and
then build your career while seasoning it with some certifications on
Windows 2010..

You look stupid acting like a kid when you're 35. You have plenty of time to
be grown up later. Be 16.

Good luck to you.
Davin Mickelson
news:1ed501c372ff$87e785b0$(E-Mail Removed)...