Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > thanks

thanks

Keyboard Cowboy

Good Try. Although you may have changed your name and
email, you are the same person. The writing styles are
identical. You did not capitalize the first letter in the
subject in either post, nor do you capitalize any starts
of sentances throughout either post. The only letter you
capitalize below is "I", but then again, you reassured me
that you are the same as Blatt by using a lower case "i"
in the same sentance further on.

Now, if you really are 16, I would suggest paying more
attention in English class, working on capitalization of
your sentences, and less time worrying about a cert that
you don't have the qualifications for anyway. Come back
when you are about... 35.

Keyboard Cowboy MCNGP #14
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
ERRARE HUMANUM EST, IN ERRORE PERSERVARE STULTUM!
To error is human, to persist on it is stupid!

idea
>of the group, or have i got it wrong! an exclusive club
>run by well look at yourselves.
>.

Get your own life MCNGP

Pathetic little people these MCNGP's are...
Don't waste your time with them.

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

"Get your own life MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1f6b01c37305$2443a6f0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Pathetic little people these MCNGP's are...
> Don't waste your time with them.

You certainly waste a lot of time with us.

--
Fris "waist watcher" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Slarty Bartfast

Interesting, Cowboy...
It does seem to be the same person. "Does it Matter" pretending to complain
on behalf of "Blatt".
Kendal Emery's reply to "Blatt" was tough, but relevant. Blatt seems to be
trying to get by on just the Dumps and is wondering if there is a better
way.
I am tired of all the rubbish generated on this NG, but Blatt was asking for
it.
--

Regards

Slarty Bartfast

"Keyboard Cowboy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:182a01c37302$61c7aab0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Good Try. Although you may have changed your name and
> email, you are the same person. The writing styles are
> identical. You did not capitalize the first letter in the
> subject in either post, nor do you capitalize any starts
> of sentances throughout either post. The only letter you
> capitalize below is "I", but then again, you reassured me
> that you are the same as Blatt by using a lower case "i"
> in the same sentance further on.
>
> Now, if you really are 16, I would suggest paying more
> attention in English class, working on capitalization of
> your sentences, and less time worrying about a cert that
> you don't have the qualifications for anyway. Come back
> when you are about... 35.
>
> Keyboard Cowboy MCNGP #14
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
> ERRARE HUMANUM EST, IN ERRORE PERSERVARE STULTUM!
> To error is human, to persist on it is stupid!

Aibak

You are right these MCNGP's guys are sucks

-

-

Consultant

what is an aibak?