Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > IBM T23 & numeric keypad lock/unlock

IBM T23 & numeric keypad lock/unlock

Joseph Oget

Hello everyone,

I have a wee problem, on an IBM T23 how do Ilock/unlock the numeric keypad
?

Thanks in advance

Joseph

why?

On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 11:59:25 -0000, Joseph Oget wrote:

>Hello everyone,
>
>I have a wee problem, on an IBM T23 how do Ilock/unlock the numeric keypad
>?

The manual / faq , or other documentation
http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/si...cid=MIGR-58815
you need to enter the model information, before downloading the access
help files.

Common sense, look at the symbols / colors of icons on the keys, from
Google images search
http://shop.firstcom.de/sd.php?shop=1com&s=C&d=217

Search www.ibm.com

Search www.google.com

Search http://groups.google.com/group/24hoursupport.helpdesk?
ibm keyboard questions asked before.

>Thanks in advance
>
>Joseph

Me

Joseph Oget

news(E-Mail Removed)...

> On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 11:59:25 -0000, Joseph Oget wrote:
>
>>Hello everyone,
>>
>>I have a wee problem, on an IBM T23 how do Ilock/unlock the numeric
>>keypad
>>?

> The manual / faq , or other documentation
> http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/si...cid=MIGR-58815
> you need to enter the model information, before downloading the access
> help files.
>
> Common sense, look at the symbols / colors of icons on the keys, from
> Google images search
> http://shop.firstcom.de/sd.php?shop=1com&s=C&d=217
>
> Search www.ibm.com
>
> Search www.google.com
>
> Search http://groups.google.com/group/24hoursupport.helpdesk?
> ibm keyboard questions asked before.
>

>>Thanks in advance
>>
>>Joseph
>>

> Me

Todd H.

"Joseph Oget" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I have a wee problem, on an IBM T23 how do Ilock/unlock the numeric keypad
> ?

Ain't this a bite in the balls when this happens? Makes it really
hard to type a password in!

Shift ScrLck should get you where you want to go. You may notice
the little NumLock keycap on the ScrLck key up above. That's their
way of sayin you have to hit shift to access it.

It's probably the only thing I don't like about my Thinkpad though.

Best Regards,
--
Todd H.
http://www.toddh.net/

Joseph Oget

Sorry to be so late in replying, but thank you very much for your help.

Joseph
"Todd H." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Joseph Oget" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> I have a wee problem, on an IBM T23 how do Ilock/unlock the numeric
>> keypad
>> ?

> Ain't this a bite in the balls when this happens? Makes it really
> hard to type a password in!
>
> Shift ScrLck should get you where you want to go. You may notice
> the little NumLock keycap on the ScrLck key up above. That's their
> way of sayin you have to hit shift to access it.
>
> It's probably the only thing I don't like about my Thinkpad though.
>
> Best Regards,
> --
> Todd H.
> http://www.toddh.net/

Todd H.

"Joseph Oget" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
> Sorry to be so late in replying, but thank you very much for your help.
>
> Joseph

You're welcome. Glad it helped!

--
Todd H.