Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > My Bill

My Bill

jennie randle

I am sending in a payment today. Please send all bills hereafter tothe
following address:
Jennie L. Randle
P.O. Box 5361
Mosspoint, Ms 39563

My email address is: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Thank you, Jennie L. Randle

Parko

jennie randle wrote:
> I am sending in a payment today. Please send all bills hereafter tothe
> following address:
> Jennie L. Randle
> P.O. Box 5361
> Mosspoint, Ms 39563
>
> My email address is: (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Thank you, Jennie L. Randle

Dear Jennie,
Thank you for your payment of $1,648,792.64, being the current minimum
monthly payment for your credit card. Please note your next installment
of $1,529,243.01 is due on 14 Feb 2006. A personal cheque made payable
to cash will suffice in this instance.
Yours sincerely,
Mr. S Flint.

Fred

No trouble.
Just posted off fifty or so now. Please pay all within seven days. If you
want any more - just say the word.

"jennie randle" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:9Yizf.1965$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
>I am sending in a payment today. Please send all bills hereafter tothe
>following address:
> Jennie L. Randle
> P.O. Box 5361
> Mosspoint, Ms 39563
>
> My email address is: (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Thank you, Jennie L. Randle

TNKEV

jennie randle wrote:
> I am sending in a payment today. Please send all bills hereafter

tothe
> following address:
> Jennie L. Randle
> P.O. Box 5361
> Mosspoint, Ms 39563
>
> My email address is: (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Thank you, Jennie L. Randle

Funny!~ here let me just toss this out into cyberspace maybe it will
land
in the right spot!?!?!?

--

The home of new Yorks #1 jamband!!
http://rocksfromthegarden.tripod.com/

Bill Gates Life Leonardo Anselmo Microsoft Certification 0 12-10-2005 11:23 AM
Bill Gates Life Leonardo Anselmo MCSD 0 12-10-2005 11:18 AM
Bill Gates Announce IE 7.0 Jay Calvert Firefox 8 02-17-2005 02:26 AM
How much is Bill worth right now? Me_and_you ASP .Net 18 02-12-2005 03:21 AM
Bill Doesn't Love Us Anymore thinkhammer@gmail.com Firefox 0 02-01-2005 01:20 PM

Advertisments