Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: Opportunities for female MCSE's?

Re: Opportunities for female MCSE's?

billyw

oh no a brainy woman.
i'm guessing your weight is 8.5st

"S. O'Brien" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bja7qv$klp$(E-Mail Removed)...
> ok... I'm 32... 5'2" tall, green eyes, blond/brown/red hair (natural
> highlights) but I'm not disclosing my weight (not big but not model thin
> either... I believe the term is ... curved or vivacious or is it
> voluptuous), has an IQ of 172... classified as a Mathematical logical

freak
> (?) of nature who refuses to join MENSA on principle and a split

personality
> (sweetheart/bitch)
>
> detailed enough?
>
> --
> Sue MCNGP #69
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
>
> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > lol sicko!

> > You give me your details and I'll give you mine.

billyw

one thng i'll say.. your not a quitter are you

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > detailed enough?

> Don't toy with me young lady... you know very well the details that I'm
> looking for.
>

> If you could write them up in penthouse format and forward it to me that
> would be great.
>
> Thanks!

Jtyc

> one thng i'll say.. your not a quitter are you

No.

There are some things in life a man needs to stand for.... like smut.

S. O'Brien

okay okay... I give up... you win....

So in true Playboy manner... here are the details...

It was a hot summer evening... the air was sticky with humidity... 3 friends
tried cooling off with a few drinks... soon the inevitable happened......

AS IF... hahahaha dream on little boy... sorry but I couldnt resist the
temptation for this little lead in ... hehehehehe suffer with the agony of
not knowing

--
Sue MCNGP #69
http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > detailed enough?

> Don't toy with me young lady... you know very well the details that I'm
> looking for.
>

> If you could write them up in penthouse format and forward it to me that
> would be great.
>
> Thanks!

billyw

if you run for guvnor i'll vote for you

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > one thng i'll say.. your not a quitter are you

> No.
>
> There are some things in life a man needs to stand for.... like smut.

billyw

what they watched tv?

"S. O'Brien" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bja9pj$l71$(E-Mail Removed)...
> okay okay... I give up... you win....
>
> So in true Playboy manner... here are the details...
>
> It was a hot summer evening... the air was sticky with humidity... 3

friends
> tried cooling off with a few drinks... soon the inevitable happened......
>

> AS IF... hahahaha dream on little boy... sorry but I couldnt resist the
> temptation for this little lead in ... hehehehehe suffer with the agony

of
> not knowing
>
> --
> Sue MCNGP #69
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
>
> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > detailed enough?

> > Don't toy with me young lady... you know very well the details that I'm
> > looking for.
> >

> > If you could write them up in penthouse format and forward it to me that
> > would be great.
> >
> > Thanks!

Jtyc

> AS IF... hahahaha dream on little boy... sorry but I couldnt resist the
> temptation for this little lead in ... hehehehehe suffer with the agony

of
> not knowing

You'll get yours, don't worry.

KLXrider

On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 12:24:10 -0230, "S. O'Brien"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I'm sure that day
>will come though

It will, it only takes time and determination.

KLXrider, MCNGP #18

S. O'Brien

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > AS IF... hahahaha dream on little boy... sorry but I couldnt resist the
> > temptation for this little lead in ... hehehehehe suffer with the agony

> of
> > not knowing

> You'll get yours, don't worry.

lol probably