Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: Upgradation to Windows 2003

Re: Upgradation to Windows 2003

S. O'Brien

No one will mail you the answers Makhdom ... No one has the answers except
Microsoft and I can guarantee you that they will NOT just give you the
answers. If they did that, they would not make any moey off the exams. Get
a clue, buy a book, study your dumbass brain off and then take the test. IF
you are lucky enough to pass, then you can start the process all over again
with the next exam. If you are taking the upgrade exams I would have to
assume that you have your MCSE currently and if so... how did you achieve
these? by demanding someone give you exam answers? THAT is called
cheating, you idiot!

And just in case there is a language barrier, I will stress this point very
clearly... you demanded the answers to these exams... our answer is NO! Is
that clear enough cheater?

--
Sue MCNGP #69
http://www.mcngp.tk

"Makhdoom Rafiq-Uz-Zaman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0d3401c3722c$ed35f650$(E-Mail Removed)...
> You are very frustration. I insist you email to me now
> these answers. I will be writing these exams soon. I have
> not time please to send now
>
> Makhdoom Rafiq-Uz-Zaman
> Karachi, Pakistan

Makhdoom Rafiq-Uz-Zaman

you are Kafir you live in Kafiristan
you are Infidel you live in Land of Infidels
In my contry women do not speak unless asked by man. how
dare to speak to me as a man. you should beg of me respect
deserved a man. now please to email my answers now. i have
not time left

Makhdoom Rafiq-Uz-Zaman
Karachi, Pakistan

Consultant

what did you say? what the **** did you just say? listen, you curry smellin,
camel raping piece of ****, no one, i mean know one talks to any mcngp like
that and gets away with it. in my town, i would smack you down like the
little bitch that you are, no go away. may the fleas of a thousand camels
infest your armpits!

"Makhdoom Rafiq-Uz-Zaman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:11fb01c37261$aa82d140$(E-Mail Removed)...
> you are Kafir you live in Kafiristan
> you are Infidel you live in Land of Infidels
> In my contry women do not speak unless asked by man. how
> dare to speak to me as a man. you should beg of me respect
> deserved a man. now please to email my answers now. i have
> not time left
>
> Makhdoom Rafiq-Uz-Zaman
> Karachi, Pakistan

JaR

"Makhdoom Rafiq-Uz-Zaman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:11fb01c37261$aa82d140$(E-Mail Removed)...
> you are Kafir you live in Kafiristan

<oral diahorrea snipped>

Hey Makdummy!

Do you like sex and travel?

--
J.R. Jones
A+ Net+ MCSA MCNGP#..............42

Maestro

Clearly this guy is posting purely for shock value! As
entertaining as it is why is anyone responding?

Davin Mickelson

Infidel:
http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?va=infidel

Sue - you're not a Christian?

Missing Commandment:
11. Though shall not cheat on MCSE exams.

"Makhdoom Rafiq-Uz-Zaman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:11fb01c37261$aa82d140$(E-Mail Removed)...
> you are Kafir you live in Kafiristan
> you are Infidel you live in Land of Infidels
> In my contry women do not speak unless asked by man. how
> dare to speak to me as a man. you should beg of me respect
> deserved a man. now please to email my answers now. i have
> not time left
>
> Makhdoom Rafiq-Uz-Zaman
> Karachi, Pakistan

Dragon

Makhdoom,

If in fact you ARE a Pakistani, you are a disgrace to the country, language,
culture, and most of all to humanity. I know you are simply trying to get
some flames, but at times enough is enough.

-Flame Dragon

"Makhdoom Rafiq-Uz-Zaman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:11fb01c37261$aa82d140$(E-Mail Removed)...
> you are Kafir you live in Kafiristan
> you are Infidel you live in Land of Infidels
> In my contry women do not speak unless asked by man. how
> dare to speak to me as a man. you should beg of me respect
> deserved a man. now please to email my answers now. i have
> not time left
>
> Makhdoom Rafiq-Uz-Zaman
> Karachi, Pakistan

S. O'Brien

Do you think you have authorization or validity to do so?

--
Sue MCNGP #69
http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

"Maestro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:237201c37334$a4fd6770$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Do you mind if I second that?

Maestro

Probably not, but gotta start somewhere.