Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Windows Camera & Scanner Wizard question

Windows Camera & Scanner Wizard question

Stuiffer

My kids use a usb logitech cam on our pc and the camera and scanner wizard
to take snaps to use in messenger etc.
Now the pics are starting to mount up and they wanted to delete them but
can't.
Each time we start the cam and scan wizard it shows every picture they have
ever taken.
I looked for them by name, by size, by date and can never find anything.
If anyone has any idea of where these can be found it would be a great
help.
Stu

John Inzer

Stuiffer wrote:
> My kids use a usb logitech cam on our pc and the camera
> and scanner wizard to take snaps to use in messenger etc.
> Now the pics are starting to mount up and they wanted to
> delete them but can't.
> Each time we start the cam and scan wizard it shows every
> picture they have ever taken.
> I looked for them by name, by size, by date and can never
> find anything. If anyone has any idea of where these can
> be found it would be a great help.
> Stu

======================
Try deleting your Temporary Internet Files:

(260897) How to Delete the Contents of the
Temporary Internet Files Folder
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=260897

--

John Inzer

ziggy

Stuiffer <(E-Mail Removed)> carefully scribbled
news:Xns974D5A91A63nonexixtantnowherene@195.8.68.2 06:

> My kids use a usb logitech cam on our pc and the camera and scanner
> wizard to take snaps to use in messenger etc.
> Now the pics are starting to mount up and they wanted to delete them
> but can't.
> Each time we start the cam and scan wizard it shows every picture they
> have ever taken.
> I looked for them by name, by size, by date and can never find
> anything. If anyone has any idea of where these can be found it would
> be a great help.
> Stu

Mine saves it in a folder named 'My Logitech pictures', try a search?

Stuiffer

"John Inzer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:g-2dnSicZ-DqjlbeRVn-

> Stuiffer wrote:
>> My kids use a usb logitech cam on our pc and the camera
>> and scanner wizard to take snaps to use in messenger etc.
>> Now the pics are starting to mount up and they wanted to
>> delete them but can't.
>> Each time we start the cam and scan wizard it shows every
>> picture they have ever taken.
>> I looked for them by name, by size, by date and can never
>> find anything. If anyone has any idea of where these can
>> be found it would be a great help.
>> Stu

> ======================
> Try deleting your Temporary Internet Files:
>
> (260897) How to Delete the Contents of the
> Temporary Internet Files Folder
> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=260897

Done all that previously. Also ran Ezycleaner and HDValet.
Its like they are held somewhere but they don't want to be found.
Thanks anyway
Stu

Stuiffer

ziggy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Xns974D5F6FEB957ziggy@
204.153.244.156:

> Stuiffer <(E-Mail Removed)> carefully scribbled
> news:Xns974D5A91A63nonexixtantnowherene@195.8.68.2 06:
>
>> My kids use a usb logitech cam on our pc and the camera and scanner
>> wizard to take snaps to use in messenger etc.
>> Now the pics are starting to mount up and they wanted to delete them
>> but can't.
>> Each time we start the cam and scan wizard it shows every picture

they
>> have ever taken.
>> I looked for them by name, by size, by date and can never find
>> anything. If anyone has any idea of where these can be found it would
>> be a great help.
>> Stu

> Mine saves it in a folder named 'My Logitech pictures', try a search?

Tried it mate, No joy there either, in fact it was one of the first ones
I tried,
Thanks anyway
Stu

Stuiffer

ziggy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Xns974D5F6FEB957ziggy@
204.153.244.156:

> Mine saves it in a folder named 'My Logitech pictures', try a search?

Correction. I went to folder view and (what a dope?) I turned "show hidden
files" on and searched again and they came up.
What a muppet I am and how obvious. I guess looking too hard stopped me
from seeing. Lol.
Anyway sorted now. Thanks mate and to the other guy who replied, thanks
also.
Stu

news:Xns974DB3C5B749Fnonexixtantnowherene@195.8.68 .209:

> ziggy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Xns974D5F6FEB957ziggy@
> 204.153.244.156:
>

>> Mine saves it in a folder named 'My Logitech pictures', try a search?

> Correction. I went to folder view and (what a dope?) I turned "show
> hidden files" on and searched again and they came up.
> What a muppet I am and how obvious. I guess looking too hard stopped
> me from seeing. Lol.
> Anyway sorted now. Thanks mate and to the other guy who replied,
> thanks also.
> Stu

Good one ~;0D