Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Windows Task Manager

Windows Task Manager

Mark Radell

The Task Manager window on my wife's PC comes up without menues or tabs. It
comes up with only the processes screen?? How do I get the rest of Task
Manager back? I've rebooted etc. with no change.

Thanks,
MSRadell

Toolman Tim

In news:XCjyf.698972$x96.660179@attbi_s72,
Mark Radell spewed forth:
> The Task Manager window on my wife's PC comes up without menues or
> tabs. It comes up with only the processes screen?? How do I get the
> rest of Task Manager back? I've rebooted etc. with no change.
>
> Thanks,
> MSRadell

System restore. Go back a few days.

--
Regardless of Public Law No. 109-162 I hereby affirm that it is
probably my intent to annoy the reader of this post. Get over it.

JANA

Double click on the outer frame. The menus can be toggled off.

--

JANA
_____

"Mark Radell" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
The Task Manager window on my wife's PC comes up without menues or tabs. It
comes up with only the processes screen?? How do I get the rest of Task
Manager back? I've rebooted etc. with no change.

Thanks,
MSRadell

John Holmes

Toolman Tim blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> In news:XCjyf.698972$x96.660179@attbi_s72,
> Mark Radell spewed forth:
>> The Task Manager window on my wife's PC comes up without menues or
>> tabs. It comes up with only the processes screen?? How do I get the
>> rest of Task Manager back? I've rebooted etc. with no change.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> MSRadell

> System restore. Go back a few days.

I've seen better advise from you, TT.

--
Your mother was a pompous oddity who talked incessantly about vegetables
in a rubber-walled room.

EricP

On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 03:49:12 GMT, "Mark Radell"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>The Task Manager window on my wife's PC comes up without menues or tabs. It
>comes up with only the processes screen?? How do I get the rest of Task
>Manager back? I've rebooted etc. with no change.
>
>Thanks,
>MSRadell

You have to click in a particular way on the edges of the box. I did
this last year and it was a pain. I got in a temper and clicked on the
box and it reverted to normal full display.